will's crush?

Wills pov
I think my dad is right.... I think I am...queer.. The reason I say that is Becuase I don't really find any attraction to girls anymore and more to boys..

I wouldn't say that I'm full on gay but I can say that I don't like girls that way. Eleven was just unidentified feelings..

I'm on my way to mikes house right now so that should be interesting. I think I might like Mike... And I hate to admit it but I also think I really like troy too...

3rd persons pov
Will tried to unwrap his head around those feelings and just shake them off before he gets noticed.

Will gets dropped off at the wheelers by jonathan, who also is there to visit Nancy.

Will goes down to the basement where he finds dustin, lucas, mike, and eleven waiting for him at the table where The DND board was set up, except that el wasn't playing with them, she was just sitting by mike, holding hands. Will couldn't say that he wasn't just a tiny bit jealous. He shook it off and put on a smile while sitting down "where were we in our last game?" will asks. "Were trying to decide if Will should CAST PROTECTION OR USE FIREBALL" dustin said, emphasizing the words cast protection and fireball. Will nods and looks to the rest who have by now started bickering. His thoughts wandered to how his dad would react to him being queer and he shuddered at the thought.

Mike pov
Everyone just went into a bicker and I tried my best to stay out of it. El didn't make an attempt to stop them Becuase this happened almost every time.

Els grip on my hand tightened and I figured that it was time to continue the game. "GUYS STOP FIGHTING YOU MOUTHBREATHERS AND LET'S CONTINUE THE DAMN GAME!!!" I shout. That did that trick as I see the two boys sit back down quietly but I see that will is missing. Oh no. "I'll be back. will?" I call out as I look behind in the garage. There, I see Will, huddled, hugging his knees close to him.
"Will! Are you okay? What's wrong? I'm sorry if we scared you by being loud.." "no, no, it wasn't that I just... Its nothing let's just go back.." will says, getting up. No way am I accepting that answer. I gently grab his wrist "will..please tell me what's wrong" I plead he sighs "alright...Uhm..I got scared they would put me on the spot so I tried to get away from the situation.." he says shyly. "Oh will," I say softly "it's ok, I got them to quiet down." I smile which I see him slightly smile. I hug him and I feel his small frame tense but then he hugs back, assuring me that he's ok "thanks Mike.." he smiled against my chest. "No problem Will" I also smile. "Lets go back inside, ok?" "ok"

We go back inside and with some explanation, we continue our well awaited game.

Once we finish, lucas and dustin leave and will stays due to Jonathan spending the night with nancy. I don't even want to KNOW what they're doing in there. Gross. Will is drawing with el and I'm currently sitting in the couch. El isn't as talented as will so she drew very amateur against Will. Will have her some pointers here and there. I just smiled at the two and walked over to el and kissed her cheek "you're doing great bab" I say as she smiled and kissed mine "thanks Mike" she smiles. I see Will get up and over to the couch.

"Are we going to sleep?" he asks and I look to el, she yawned giving me the signal. "Alright I think let's call it a night" I say and they nod.

Third pov
Once the kids were done setting up the couch which was conveniently a futon, they got settled in with will on the side, mike in the middle, and el on the other side. They all were set in bed and said their good night's. Mike snuggled with el and el snuggled with with mike. Will stayed alone, he hadn't gone to sleep yet, he couldn't. After the nightmares, how could he?

Will finally went to sleep but not without a nightmare to invade his head. Will shifted and whimpered, making Mike stir awake. He looked back a bit and saw will, who was by now crying and shaking, squeezing his eyes shut. Mike wore a worried expression and turned over "Will?" he whispered to him. "M-Mike?" "will, what wrong, why are you crying?" he asked worried. "Its nothing, just g-go back to sleep..." he sniffed "fine, I guess you leave me no choice." Mike says as he pulls Will close to him and hugs him to his chest. Will blushed immensely but let Mike hug him while he huged back slightly also. "Will, it's ok if you don't want to tell me, but when you're ready, I'm here to listen" Mike said, smiling at will. Will looked up at Mike and smiles "thank you mike, I Uhm...I get nightmares of the upside down still..." "oh will.... Come here" Mike says as he pulls Will to his chest more and gently kisses his head, making will, once again, blush crimson "th-thanks mike" he sighs as they finally fall asleep without will having a single nightmare in Mike's embrace.

Kill me, I haven't updated Lmao I'll probably update again tomorrow since I have a good thing going. Bye!!❤❤