El?!

Mike
It really was her. It was my first crush, my first kiss, my first everything. She was my everything and she's right here before my eyes. After a month of El being gone she finally retuned from wherever she was. "EL!!!" "EL IS IT REALLY YOU?! I'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" "Mike?" "Yes its me el!!" I go to give her a hug and she gladly accepts. I cup her face and kiss her passionately on the lips and hug her more. "I'm so glad you are back." I whisper. "Me too, mike" I hear her say softly. We walk home and I get the basement set up again, today was a great day, I got a 100 on my science test, I got extra pudding at lunch, troy and James didn't mess with us at all today at school, and El came back! Everything was just perfect! I can't wait to tell the guys that El came back! And will can finally meet el! As I finished setting up the comforter fort, I saw El peering over me in curiosity. I stand up and hug her again because I still can't believe she actually came home. One day, im going to confess, and when I do, it'll be the best thing in the world! "Mike" Eleven says. "Yes el?" "Snow ball?" She asked. I had completely forgot about it and I was honestly so excited when she mentioned it. "Yes el. We will go to the snow ball and it's going to be great!" I exclaimed. El just smiled a genuine smile only she could make, all in all it was heavenly.