loving you

Mike had gone back to his basement and felt bad for leaving El for so long. It was already night time and the guilt was setting in.

He opened the door quietly and El sprang out and hugged him tightly "MIKE!!" she squealed happily as she grasped onto him as is she were falling off a cliff. Mike stumbled but hugged her back tightly also. "Hey El, I'm sorry for leaving you for such a long time. I didn't expect to stay at wills for that long.." he apologized. El smiled "it's ok mike, you're here now!" she smile. Even in the dimmest of light, she still managed to glow with vibrant rose colored cheeks and a breath taking smile.

Mike yawned and pulled apart from her and kissed her forehead as he walked with her, hand in hand, to the couch in the basement. He sat her down and then he sat down also. She leaned on him and closed her eyes with a small smile as she slowly drifted to a deep sleep. Mike pulled a blanket that was near by and draped it over them as they both soon fell asleep together.

Morning had risen and everyone slept through the morning cause why not? It's a monday and it's a day off. Why wouldn't you sleep over that stupid morning wake up call?
Unfortunately, Will had woke up NATURALLY at 7 am. The time he usually wakes up for school. What a nice way to start a morning. Will grumpily got out of bed and went to the restroom to clean up. After he cleaned up he went back to his room.

Will knew that the guys were probably still asleep so he couldn't call them. And troy was probably asleep too so that's a no go. He was bored. Really bored. He tried drawing but no inspiration had come to mind. He tried to read comics but that didn't work. " I could go for a bike ride" he thought out loud and that was the ticket to not being bored so he put on some decent clothes and some shoes and quietly went out the back and started pedaling away. He was just going for a ride around the block, maybe more but he was going to enjoy the scenery. He smiled as the chilly air hit his face. Will started humming his favorite song and enjoyed the time to himself.

Mike woke up and he found a peaceful El sleeping soundly on him. He slowly slid out from under her and kissed her forehead before getting on his shoes and going outside to enjoy the nature. He liked to wake up early to see the rising sun. The scenery was breathtaking as the chill from the air hit his face. He heard a loud crash and immediately became concerned as to what the crash was.

Will had fallen off his bike because he accidentally dazed off at the sky. He now has a scraped knee and it was bloody. He cursed and stayed put. He don't know what to do so he pulled himself to the side of the road and inspected the cut.

Mike got on his bike and started to ride towards the crash. He came closer and closer till he found a bike in the middle of the road.

Will hid himself behind a tree, the last thing he wanted was to be another problem for Mike.

Mike inspected the bike until he realized that the bike belonged to one of his friends. "Will?" he asked as he turned around to see if he would respond. He heard some rustling from behind a tree and walked to it slowly.

HahahHAHAHAH