poltergeist

Eleven Will now be called Jane bc sEASON TWO I'LL TALK MORE ABOUT IT AFTER THIS BUT I'M JUST SHOOK
Will woke up to being in the arms of troy. He smiled as he stretched his legs out on the bed and cuddled closer to troy, hugging him close. Troy smiled lovingly at him and kissed wills forehead lightly before getting up with a groan and yawning.

Will got up also and stretched, groaning also as his body tensed up then relaxed. "Hello my beautiful boy" troy coos to will, making Will blush and look at troy lovingly "hello to you too, handsome" Will got up and yawned, stretching as he sighed, looking out the window.

Back to the wheelers

Mike and jane were getting ready for the day, they were going to the movies with Nancy but nancy was the taxi, she was only gonna buy the tickets and walk them in before leaving them be.

"Mike, how do I look?" jane comes in and is wearing one of jims oversized Yellow shirts with high waisted jeans and a pastel green sweater.  The shirt was nearly tucked in and she looked absolutely adorable with her curly hair.

Mike had stopped what he was doing and looked at her in complete awe. "You look amazing!" he grins, going up to her and hugging her tightly. "Wait, are you wearing perfume?" he says, eyebrows raised and he takes in a deep breath of perfume. Jane nodded "yup, Nancy sprayed some on me and it made me smell good" she says with a small grin, her cheeks rosy pink. "Well, i think it just adds on to your perfect beauty. I love you Jane" he whispered the last part into her ear and she giggled, blushing "I love you too mike."

Nancy could be heard calling Mike and jane down and they both came down holding hands.

They got into Nancy's car and she drove them to the movies, paying for the movie and snacks. Nancy walked them into the movie theaters and then left, leaving the two kids to the movie. "What are we seeing again?" jane asked. Mike grinned "poltergeist. Its a scary movie" he says excitedly. She tilted her head "scary..?" "yeah, it means something that makes your heart beat fast and it's exhilarating. BUT not in a good way." he informs her. She nods her head in slight understanding.

The movie had started and so far, nothing bad had happened yet. She clung onto mike just in case as they watched the movie, suspense growing in the air and mike smiles, heart warming at the feeling.

More into the movie and jane made the movie stop by reflex. Everyone groaned and complained and the employees couldn't fix the projector so the movie was stopped and people got their money refunded. Mike assured jane everything was ok and it wasn't her fault. Jane kept saying sorry quietly and mike held her close "its ok, dont worry, it was reflex, it's not your fault" he chuckled. Jane nodded, smiling slightly when she saw how light hearted he was.

They called Nancy with a near by pay phone, "hey, nance, the theater is having problems with the movie and refunded our money so can you come pick us up?" he said hesitantly, knowing she will scold them when she gets there. The two siblings bickered and bickered for a while before ending the call. "Eveything ok?" jane asks, placing a hand on his shoulder. He looks at her and smiles "yeah, don't worry about it, she will be coming soon so let's just wait for her inside. They have some booths inside so that people wouldn't be always standing if they are waiting for other people" he said, informing her about the chairs purpose.

They sat inside as they waited for nancy, playing tic tac toe on a napkin I til nancy eventually showed up and honked.

Recognizing the sound of her vehicle's annoying honk, he got up and so did jane, making their way outside (don't say it, dont do it, dON'T I SEE YOU TYPING IT IN) and approcked Nancy's car and got in.
"You do know I had to leave my job for you two, right? I'm not mad at jane, but more you" she grumbles. "How was I supposed to know the movie was going to fuck up?" he saks, defensively "you and I both know that bringing jane to a scary movie for the first time will result in this type of situation, Mike." she looks at him with disapproving eyes. "I wanted her to experience the popcorn and good movie!" he said, explaining why he did what he did. He wanted her to know what it felt like to be in a real movie theatre and not just his front room, blankets, and some microwave popcorn! "And you decided to start her first experience with the horror genre?"nancy says, sass in her tone. Mike winces and now thinks back on his decision. He puts a hand on janes hand and squeezed it "I'm sorry, jane, I should have started you off with a lighthearted movie" he says he says with guilt. Jane looks up at him and smiles,"don't worry mike, I know you just were trying to make me feel somewhat normal" she says, her eyebrows stitched in a somewhat worried expression. Mike smiled and held her close, closing his eyes and burying his face into janes fluffy, curly hair.

They got home and went back to the basement, inviting Dustin, Lucas, Will, and their newest member, Max.

Will couldn't come over, he said something about being sick or something like that, mike heard another voice in the background that's doesn't sound like joyce or Jonathan.

Lucas was on his way with Dustin and max.

They all arived on their bikes and Mike had to explain why Will wasn't there and the they felt bad that will couldn't come but also felt bad that will was sick. They all were just hanging out and all decided to play dnd, in which they had to explain to max how it works and how to play.

AaaaAAAAAA I'M SO SORRY BUT THAT IS OLD NEWZ BUT HERE'S AND UPDATE AAAAAAA