movie night

Aaaaa sorry guys

3rd person pov.

Will and Troy were still at troys house, will was laying down, refusing to move when suddenly, troy had enough. Troy picked him up and started to blow raspberries into wills neck.

Will SCREAMED. He bursted out laughing and and trying to push him away "AHAHAHA TROY STOPPPPP AHAHHA TROY TROY AAAHHHHH" he yelled out and troy kissed his neck quickly which makes will go pink before being set down. "Fine, fine. You seem really ticklish right there, maybe I should use that to my advantage." troy gives will a sly smile and will huffs. "Don't you dare" his cheeks were puffed and pink and troy thought that was adorable and couldn't help but stating at wills appearance. His hair was messed up from how he slept and he was wearing troys shirt and a pair of His own jeans that were unbuttoned cause jeans are uncomfortable. "You look adorable" troy says, hugging him from behind. Will blushed "your face looks adorable.." he said, trying to make a comeback but that ricochet and troy smirked "my word, are you calling me adorable, will?" be asked teasingly and wills face blew up in pink. "M-maybe, yes" he said with a smile creeping into his face. Troy felt his heart ache in a loving way and he hugged will tightly "I'm sorry for everything I ever did... I know sorry don't change anything and I know it means nothing but, I really am.." he mumbled into wills ear. Will frowned a bit but sighed and smiled "theres something called forgive and forget. It wasnt acceptable at the time but now that you've already apologized, it means a lot. " he said, smiling with his eyes closed. "Wanna do something?" Will asked "sure, like what?" "movie?" "definitely." and it was set.

They went to his living room and set up the tv. Will popped some popcorn and got some other snacks while troy put in the movie E.T and got some blankets and pillows.

Will came back with the snaccs and set them down on the coffee table. "What movie are we watching?" Will questions "e.t" trots replies simply. Will smiled and sat down on the couch and got himself situated. Will has only seen a little bit of the movie but had liked what he saw so far so this he knew was a good choice.

Troy had probably watched this movie about 500 times. He loves the movie, as wired as it was. James always talked shit about it and troy would agree, but he really didn't mean it and felt bad about talking about it in that way.

He sat down next to Will and also got comfortable as the movie started. He and Will watched as the movie started and smiled when the title came to screen. Will grabbed the popcorn from the table and put it in between them as they watched, eating the popcorn as the movie went along.

Will was entranced in the movie when he felt a hand on his, he looked at troy and smiled, seeing as troy had placed a hand on his own. He smiled and went back to the movie. The movie had finally got to the part will left off on and they Will started to pay more attention to the movie, watching as the alien came into play and Troy looked at will, seeing him enjoying the movie. 'I'm so blessed???' he thought to himself and focused back on the tv.

After the movie had ended, Will has called asleep during the credits and Troy looked outside and it was dark out. He started to tidy up the living room and after that he picked will up and carried him to the room, closing the door and going downstairs to call wills mother to tell him he was asleep and if he could spend another night. She said Yes but to bring him home in the morning.

He agreed and he went back into the room and saw that will was awake "hey, did you nap well?"he asked and Will nodded, rubbing his eyes and yawning. "Am I spending the night again?" he asked, tired. Troy nodded and sat down on the bed with him. "You have to go home in the morning though" "alrightt" and they both got into the bed, Will was still tired and Troy was getting there. He put on some soft music and watched as wills eye lids slowly fluttered down as he fell asleep. Troy turned off the music and let will sleep. After a while he fall asleep too and everything was peaceful in the night.

Back at Mike's house
They had all finished playing and everyone went home.
Mike was spending time Will Jane and they were just laying down on his bed. "Today was fun, right?" he asked and she nodded "very". She turned on her side to face him and she smiled joyfully "mike, I love you"she stated and Mike blushed "i-i love you too" he stuttered out, he still got flustered when she told him that. He kissed her forehead and she blushed. It was like everyday was still a fresh relationship. She eventually fell asleep and so did mike. Shoes still on and sleeping peacefully still.

Jesus returns