School

Mike
Will is acting super weird today.
First he showed up in HIS MOM'S CAR, he never does that. Second he was super fidgety hm during class and when I tried to talk to him he'd get super spooked. So, we decided to invite him over for dungeons and dragons, thankfully he said yes. El even said he was acting abnormal so we HAVE to discuss this. After school we go home on out bikes except will, he got picked up by jonathan. After a while everyone came and we start getting the game set up. The plan was for us to sneak in the question while we are playing D&D l, and have him answer it. We have no back up plan. I look over to el's fort and see her sitting in there just messing with the static, she's so cute. Even with what happened with yesterday. Oh God I don't even want to think about yesterday. That was so embarrassing! She probably even saw my 'excitement'! I need something to get my mind off of that, uhh, Will! I look at will and see him looking around as if he's looking around for something. Once we finally set up we start playing. "IT'S THE THESSALHYDRA!! IT STOMPS TOWARDS YOU IN ANGER!! IT ASKS YOU IN ANGER "WHY ARE YOU ACTING SO WEIRD?!" " I say. "Wha?" Will asks. "Dude, you've been acting super weird today. What's going on, you can tell us." Dustin says. "Okay fine I'll tell you. I was watching TV when I felt my throat get a itch so I went to get water and I accidentally dropped the cup of water on the ground. I went to get napkins but when I came back there was this thing that had eight heads and it took me before I even was able to process anything. Then I woke up in a swamp near mirkwood and I was able to get to your house considering what happened last time I went home when this sort of thing happend. I called my mom on your phone and she picked me up. That's what happened..." Will said slightly shaking. "Damn" We all said except el, she just gasped. (BECAUSE SHE'S INNOCENT) "wait, what?! Guys what else has eight heads and lives in cold, damp and dark places?" I asked. No one answered, I swear. "You guys, we have been playing this game forever and you STILL don't know? Ughh, the thessalhydra." I said unamused.

Will
Oh my god. Mike was right, It was the thessalhydra. I feel like I'm going to be sick. I run to the restroom and cough up a slug. Eugh, that's been happening for a while but who cares! I have bigger problems to handle right now. I walk back to the basement and see everyone losing their shit while mike and el are trying to calm Dustin and Lucas down. I walk down the stairs and I see el look towards me with a concerned look. I smile at her telling her that I'm fine.

El
This is really bad. This monster isn't like the demogorgon. It doesn't live in different dimensions! It lives in the real world and that's a problem. I worry that this might be a threat to everyone In Hawkins, including mike. "Mike" "yes el?" "This is too weird" "yeah it really is" mike says. Mike then comes up to me and kisses my forehead, "It's okay though. We're safe, we just have to be aware of our surroundings." Mike told me. I hugged him and smiled. He always knows what to tell me. I depart from him and walk over to will. "Hey, are you okay?" I ask to will. "I don't really know anymore" will says. He sounds absolutely terrified. The guys had to go home so they hopped on their bikes and rode home, Will rode home with his mom. I yawned and went over to mike, I hugged him from behind and whispered in his ear "I will protect you from the thessalhydra, mike." " I will too, El. I love you El." "Love you too" I say sleepily. I placed a kiss on his lips and went to bed, leaving mike a blushing mess. Hehe, he's so easy to tease.

Mike
Everything el does is just so amazing.

I love you guys and I'm sorry about this short ass update I know I'm so sorry, I just need to get in the mood for it. Again I'm so sorry and hopefully, enjoy.