Chapter 11

"Tammy?" I asked, still in shock. The black haired female smirked, throwing her elbow length hair over her shoulder.

"Sup bitch." She greeted and this made me glare. Who the hell did she think she was?!

"Well isn't it fucking nice to see you too." I snapped making my friends shocked at my mean side.

"How's your new life?" Asada snickered and I rolled my eyes.

"It's great! I would have expected a nicer greeting but this is the best I'm gonna get isn't it?" I asked innocently.

"Aw, talking like you never knew us? I was your best friends until one day you up and left!" Tammy pointed at me while glaring.

"You have no idea how my family treated me, why the fuck do you think I left?" I growled back at her.

"The least you could have done is tell us." Kirame scowled and I sighed.

"Well anyway, your parents would love to know where you are, so when we get back we will tell them." Tammy then said and my eyes widened.

"You dare! Can't you see that now I have a good life and I don't want to go back to the shitty one I had before?" I seethed at her and she raised an eyebrow.

"We've all changed Aki San, and so have you. We would dare because running away from the village with your chakra, it's made you valuable to the rain village." She finished then turned on her heel, waking away.

The short haired brunette, Kirame trailed after her while Asada looked at each of my friends in turn.

"Ya know, your fiends will love to hear you explain all this." She smirked and with that, she tied floor length purple hair in a pony tail and left.

"Aki?" TenTen asked while putting a hand on my shoulder.

"They were my old friends. I ran away from the rain village and came here due to my family hating and being mean to me. I have an unusual chakra for someone born into a non ninja family, I came here for a new life." I explained and they looked at me, eyes filled with confusion and pity.

"You are a leaf village ninja now, do not worry about it!" Lee said boldly and the others nodded. I smiled widely.

"What's all the fuss about?" A familiar voice asked and turned to see Temari.

"Oh Haii Temari." I waved and she nodded.

"Aki right?" I nodded. "Just warning you, everyone's looking at the fuss everyone's making." She whispered and sure enough, everyone was looking.

"Oh shit! Oops." I shrugged just as Pervy face paint guy arrived.

"Hey hottie." He greeted while smirking. Neji and Sasuke glared and I deadpanned. Why are they always glaring? Jeez.

"Perv." I greeted back, smiling sweetly and his face was, again, priceless. Temari laughed as he stalked off, still sulking.

"Well I best try and cheer him up so he doesn't fail, later Aki, good luck." She waved and I smiled.

"Later!" I called after her and saw TenTen and Lee looking confused.

"Oh, I met them with naruto and Sasuke, kankuro is a bit of a perv but they're nice." I explained an they nodded, just as a loud voice interrupted.

"Listen up! This is the written part of the chuunin exams and here are the rules!" The voice belonged to  man with a strong stature and he smirked at us all.

"Written exam?" Naruto repeated and me and Sasuke exchanged a look.

"Heh, my name is Ibiki Morino and I am your Procter for the written exam. Each of you will be given a seat number and this will be your seat for this part of the exam. Come to the front now and get one." He held out a box full of slips of paper.