Chapter 25

"Hey team!" I waved as my team groggily appeared looking tired.

"So we're learning the summoning jutsu?" Yurimae suddenly got excited and I nodded.

"Let's start with meeting Ikai." I bit my thumb and smoke appeared before fading and leaving a large pastel blue fox who was really pretty. She had long blue fur that looked like hair and a stone 'moon dancer' pendant on her neck.

Since Ketsu wasn't here with training today, she went back to visit the summoning world.

"Whoah!" My team awed at Ikai who laughed and circled the three.

"Nice to meet ya, Ikai is happy yeah!" She hopped back over to me and I patted her head.

"So, let's start with learning the jutsu." I clapped my hands together they all nodded.

First I started with Yurimae as Hiro had told me which summons she might have. She copied my movements and a small Phoenix appeared.

Her eyes gleamed, even though it was only a small summons it was good for her first try.

"My names Mi and you must be Yurimae Ara, I've been expecting to be summoned by you." It flew around her and she laughed.

"Ikai is impresssef! Ikai thinks Yurimae did well for Yurimae's first try, yeah!" Ikai praised her and she grinned.

"Thanks." She replied and stepped to the side.

"I'm next!" Taeo jumped forward and preformed the Jutsu. Soon a black tiger appeared and it was so kawaii! A tiny cub bounced around.

"Hey! I'm Jax, your Taeo, Its good to see ya!" He stopped in front of Taeo who beamed.

"So cool! Yeah, I'm Taeo, good go meet you Jax." They stood aside and Raeshin stood up.

"Summoning Justu!" He called and I gasped.

A wood dragon appeared and even though it wasn't huge, it was pretty cool.

"Brat, so your Raeshin, tsk." It muttered. "My names Baltan, I guess I have to be summoned by you a lot now." He sighed.

"Nice." Raeshin smirked and the others came forward with their summons.

"Okay, let's begin. I want it to focus on combined attacks against me and Ikai." I ruffled her fur.

"Ikai will be hoping for a good fight! Ikai doesn't want to be disappointed, yeah!" She laughed and we began our combined water jutsu.

~ 10 days later ~

"Hiyahhhhh!" Yurimae landed a hit with her strength and Mi's twisting power thingy.

"Good!" I praised them and me and Ikai ran full speed around them.

I'd been training the team for a while now. Though we'd only done D grade or C grade missions, it's been going well. Our team is really strong, I think it's because I took the leap to teach them summoning justu early.

Raeshin and Baltan were next to trap us in a wood prison. I used my water justu to soak the wood so it weakened. Ikai then burst out of it and we charged at Taeo.

He dodged our punches and kicks then brought his leg up to kick me which I stopped with my arms. Jax, the absolutely fucking adorable tiger, distracted us while Taeo swept my legs from under me and did the same to Ikai.

"You guys were great! Okay, bigggg mission coming up tomorrow so be ready guys." I told them and all of our summons poofed away.

"Really? Wow! What grade is it?" Taeo asked and I smirked.