Chapter 28

"I'd be an eevee trainer too!" I proclaimed while watching, yet again, Pokémon.

"Aki! Your late, and today's the exams too." Ketsu called from downstairs. I groaned, finally turning off the episode and dragging myself to get ready.

I showered and changed, putting my now knee length white hair in two messy buns.

She was right though, we were late, and on the day of the chunin exams. Man, my team is gonna kill me.

"Well let's go." I put on my shoes and walked out the door with Ketsu.

I got on her back and we sprinted to the exam hall where I would meet them to give them 'motivation'.

We got to the room where the written exam will start. I looked around and sighed, remembering everything that happened here.

I got there just in time, slipping through the door and hiding on the ceiling, everyone came in and didn't notice me. When my team came, I hung upside down in front of them and they screamed.

"AKI SENSEI!" They all yelled in unison and I grinned, hopping to the floor.

"Hey my little llama's, I'm here to give you motivation!" I announced and they sweat dropped. "Suck it up, shut up, grow a pair and you will succeed." I said in a motivational speaker vibe.

"Thanks." They all said with a 'really?' Look.

"Good luck guys." I smiled and waved, making one of the guys wolf whistle. I appeared behind him and held a kunai to his neck. "Try that again dumbass." I muttered and appeared back at the front.

"Bye Aki sensei." Yurimae chimed and I nodded, heading out the room.

I walked to side and summoned Namon, a fox who can turn invisible. As I control this summons, I share his sight.

"You know what to do." I told him and he nodded, turning invisible and slipping into the room.

"You gonna watch them?" Ketsu asked and I nodded, walking to the roof and sitting down. I closed my eyes and I saw everything Namon did. "Hey namon, go sit near the white haired girl for a sec." I told him through the head piece he had.

"On it." He responded and walked to Yurimae.

She already started the test and slowly summoned her tiniest bird, a small hummingbird called Ya. I smiled, knowing she was cheating, and with a good method too.

"She's doing well, check on the icy blue haired one." I told him and he sat near Taeo. I deadpanned as he kept staring at a girl with floor length pink and purple hair. That must be Bree. I thought. Rolling my eyes I spoke again. "Nudge his paper, get him to stop, just don't interfere." I told him and Namon just nudged his paper and he jumped a bit, finally starting.

He took the needle clip thingy out of his hair and shot it at the person next to him. This was one of his secret techniques, it had some sort of paralysis thing in it. The person next to him froze still while Taeo copied his answers secretly.

"Nice Taeo, lastly the dark haired one." I told him and he went over to Raeshin who was fucking asleep.

I sweat dropped but then saw he already had all the answers. "That idiot! Hey Namon, just slide his paper under his head, people could copy his answers." I growled and Namon quickly put it under his head. "Thanks Namon, you can go back." I explained and he nodded.

"Okay, bye Aki." He said then disappeared. I blinked my eyes open and Ketsu was asleep. I must have been watching for about 30 minutes.

I decided to visit Anko, since the forest of death was my favourite thing ever. I woke up Ketsu and she groaned.

"We're off to see Aunt Anko." I laughed and she just deadpanned.

"Fine, let's go." She got up and we jumped over to where Anko was, just leaning against the fence of the forest of death.

"Aki! How are ya, your team doing good?" She asked as she saw me.

"I'm good, they're doing well. Cheating like I did." I laughed and she shook her head.

"Heh, I should have guessed. So, you like the new forest of death?" She smirked and I frowned.

"New?" I chorused as she nodded.

"It's changed, now, its packed with peoples shadow clones of jonin's and anbu, to make it more difficult." She winked before gasping. "Looks like I have to go jump through a window, later." She called and headed to the exam room.

I perched on the metal fencing and looked at the forest, sure enough, it was filled with hidden shadow clones. I looked at Ketsu who was asleep again.

"If team 3 doesn't get through, I'll castrate them." I muttered as I woke up Ketsu. We decided to head to the tower so we entered the forest. A shadow clone jumped out but didn't attack when they saw me.

"Aki, you coming to the tower?" They asked and I nodded, creating hand signs and teleporting with Ketsu.

We arrived to see all the other team leader, plus some unexpected guests. "Gai! Kakashi!" I asked confused and they nodded.

"Yep, the power of youth brought us here!" Gai gave a thumbs up.

"We were asked to come by anko." Kakashi said and Gai sulked in his emo corner.

"Anyway, my team better be there." I told them and summoned Namon. "You know what to, mask your chakra again, see you soon." I told him as the small blue fox. He turned invisible and went to my team.

"Okay?" Kakashi and Gai looked at me weirdly.

"My fox summon that I share sight with. He's gonna trail my team and I'll be able to see and communicate with Namon." I explained to them and they just nodded. "By the way, I might be out for about 5 days depending on how my team do. Just occasionally poke to me to check I'm alive." I smiled and went to take a seat.

I was just closing my eyes when I heard Gai talk. "Congrats on your youthful relationship!" He said and before I went I just rolled my eyes.

I soon saw everything Namon did. The rule was he wasn't allowed to interfere, he said he wouldn't so it's all good.

"Okay Aki, they got a Water scroll." He told me and I nodded. They must have changed the scrolls.

"Hey, what's the new rules?" I asked.

"There's 4 scrolls. Fire, water, air and earth. The rules are, if they get a fire scroll they have to get water with it. If they get fire and air they loose. Basically the scrolls are paired. Earth and air, fire and water. It's a lot more difficult." He told me and I hummed.

"Okay, just follow them, remember don't interfere, even if they're in trouble. It'll be hard to watch but it's what we have to do." I told him and he nodded. The exams began and I watched my team.

Do well you little shits.

~~~
Akane: YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
Ino: why are you so excited?
Akane: well, it's nearly Halloween!!!!!!!! *dressed as zombie vampire cat*
Ino: I'm guessing you like Halloween.
Akane: it's my favourite time of year! *throws candy at ino*
Ino: heyyy! Stop with the candy! *runs away*
Akane: you can escape the spooky scary skeletons! I don't own Naruto! *does the skeleton dance*