Asano x reader: Sick

My very first One shot! I can't believe it! I hope you enjoy, and you can send me requests if you would like! Enjoy!

....
"Asano-kun~" you said, grabbing onto your boyfriends shoulders. He looked up from his studies, and raised a brow.
"What's wrong, (f/n)-chan? Are you hungry again, or do you just want to distract me?" He said turning around in his chair so you could sit on his lap.
"I don't feel so good," you said, nuzzling into his collarbone. You thought you saw a bit of worry in his eyes, but you dismissed it, suddenly feeling nauseous.
He pressed his hand against your forehead, and he sighed. "You have a fever. What did I tell you about bringing a jacket to school. You knew it was cold outside, but you didn't-" he stopped as you suddenly fell asleep in his arms.
He blushed furiously.
She actually fell asleep, he thought.
He brushed your (h/c) bangs away from your face, and he kissed your nose. She's so cute when she's asleep, Asano thought.
He shook his head. Now wasn't the time to be thinking about how adorable you were when you were ill.
He picked you up, bridal style, and laid you on his bed. He then went to go get a towel and some water.
When he came back, you were awake again. He sat down next to you, soaked the towel, and placed it on your forehead.
You sighed as held his hand. "Arigatō ,Asano. I didn't mean to interrupt your studies. I am a distraction," you mumbled.
He shook his head.
"You're no distraction, (f/n)," he said. He leaned in and kissed you a quick peck on the lips. He didn't want to get sick too.
"I love you, (f/n)."

"I love you too, Gakushū."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(≧∇≦)I actually finished my first one shot! I actually have a lot of time on my hands right now, so I could possibly update more for this one, or update my other books!
I haven't updated them in awhile(¬_¬)
Please vote and comment if you'd like! SAGE OUT!