Itona x reader

It was your crushes birthday, and you wanted to shower him with gifts!

(When really, you just wanted senpai to notice you).

You walked into E class, and stopped in front of his desk. "Morning Itona-kun!" You said. He was working on some sort of machine that you couldn't quite make out. It had bits of metal, and scrap, but you couldn't tell what it was with random things sticking out every which way. "Good morning (y/n)," he replied. Your heart fluttered.
You loved it when he said your name. You would rarely hear him say your name, unless he asked you something.
"So, whatcha working on?" You asked. Then, you mentally slapped yourself. Not a, 'hey, how's it going? You thought.
He shook his head, "it's something complex. You wouldn't understand."
Your right eye twitched. You had to admit: he was sometimes a jerk without even realizing it.
"Yup, I guess you're right," you said. You placed a small box on his desk, and a piece of paper. He looked up, and too, it.

He opened the box, and it revealed a chocolate covered cookie. He took the note and read it.

'Happy birthday, Itona-kun~!'

He pulled on a small smile, and when you looked at him and saw him smiling, you almost exploded! He actually likes it! You thought. "Oh~ is (y/n) giving a present to her love~?" Said a voice. You turned around, and Karma flicked your forehead. "B-baka!" You said, rubbing the spot where he flicked you. He sat down and started teasing you. You ignored him most of the time, until Koro-sensei walked in, and class begun.
__Lunch__
You stopped eating. 'Hm, maybe senpai will notice me if I make him bento,' you thought. "(Y/n)," said a voice. You looked up, and saw Itona, holding his lunch and the little box you gave him earlier.
You blushed a bit as he sat down next to you. "Thank you, (y/n)," he said. You were about to say 'your welcome' when you felt a pair of warm lips against yours.
Before you had the time to kiss back, he broke the kiss. He then got up, and left. Like that.
You then felt something on your shoulder. You turn and scream. A spider was on your shoulder, and you threw it off.
"ITONA YOU ASSHOLE!"

Coming up:

Maehara X (neko) reader

Karma X reader (LEMON) ~yas

Isogai X reader: THE BET