Itona x reader

You laid on Itona's lap. You were staying at his house, and you couldn't help but feel bored
as he sat there and read...Porn. You glared at him, and poked his cheek. He looked up from his magazine, "oi! You have a girlfriend y'know!"
All he could do was smile, and kiss your cheek. "I know, but your not exactly the type of person who would do this with me, (f/n)," he said, putting the magazine away.
"Whatever happened to the honorifics, Itona-kun?" You said. He chuckled.
He went back to reading a different magazine, while you sat down on his lap.
You yawned loudly.
"What is it now, (f/n)-chan?" He asked, obviously annoyed with the way he was asking.
"You're annoyed. Gomen," you mumbled. His eyes widened slightly, and he put the magazine away. For good this time.
He grabbed your waist, and he rested his cheek on your shoulder.
"It's okay. I wasn't annoyed at you, well a little bit, but it's because I haven't gotten to read anything good lately," he said.
You smiled at him. "Then let's go buy you a book! I'll pay!" You said, getting up and putting on your sweater.
He grinned, "really?" You nodded, as he got up and put on his shoes.

Book dates were the best.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TAKE THAT HIDE! And possibly Kaneki. Book dates are awesome in my opinion. Hope you liked it, and if you did, please vote and or comment.
                                                                                        -Sage