Karma x (pregnant) reader

Karma wasn't really the one to care when you got pregnant. He only cared when he actually found out.

Flashback:

You held up the small stick in front of you. You ran downstairs, nearly tripping, and you stood in front of him. Your red head husband looked up, and you smiled so widely. He raised an eyebrow. "What is it? Are you hiding something?" He asked, oblivious to what you were thinking about showing him. You held the stick in front of you, and Karma's eyes widened. "Oh god," he mumbled.
"I'm pregnant!" You exclaimed. Karma blinked.
He could've sworn that he wore a condom on that night. Then again, his memory wasn't that good. "P-pregnant?" He stuttered. Your smile faded, "what? You don't want a baby?" He mentally face palmed. Of course he didn't want a baby. But, it's too late.

Flashback over:

You waddled over to Karma, and hugged him while he played video games. He rubbed your growing belly, and you smiled. He wasn't usually the one to be caring, but you are his wife. "I love you Karma," you said.
He grinned and paused the game. "I love you too, (y/n)," Karma said.
You felt some movement go on in your stomach, and you squealed a bit. "What, what's wrong!?" Karma said out loud.
He made a Pokerface when you started rubbing his hand against your belly. "The baby moved!" You exclaimed.
He smiled, and the both of you sat there for the rest of the day.

~Bonus~

"(D/n)!" You yelled, chasing after your six year old daughter. Your eight year old son was watching tv, while Karma was cooking dinner. You were taking your daughter a bath, when you went to go get her clothes. When you had returned, she was running about. "(Y/n)! Stop chasing (d/n), and help me with dinner," Karma said. It was usually you who cooked dinner while Karma chased your daughter, but you two decided to switch it up. You kissed Karma's cheek, and he hugged you. "See? I told you a baby was a good idea," you said.
Karma couldn't help but agree.