Asano x Reader (Gakushū To The Rescue!)

"Actually, can you please leave me alone?" You said, trying to release yourself from his grip. You were walking home from Asano's house because he was tutoring you, and suddenly your ex showed up. He brought you into an alleyway, and he wrapped his arm around your waste. "Aw, c'mon (y/n)! Please?" He said. His grip grew tighter, and you wanted him to let you go so bad. He held you tighter, and he threw you to the ground. He sat on you, and started unbuttoning your pants. You clawed and punched, but he didn't stop.
"HELP!" You screamed. Hopefully someone will hear you, but who would be out in Tokyo at this time?
And that's when your savior came to the rescue!
"Let her go," he said. Your ex turned around, and punched him in the face!
He was about to hurt you, but Gakushū stepped in front of you protectively and blocked his blow. The fight continued, and you wanted to join in, but Asano gave you a look that made you think twice about joining in. Asano threw one final punch, and your ex fled in defeat.
Asano wiped the sweat off of his forehead, and helped you up. "Are you alright?" He asked, gently patting the dust off of your clothes. You nodded, and looked at the ground. A question was bubbling in your mind.
"Why are you out here so late?" You asked. Gakushū flinched, and kicked the ground. "I was making sure you were okay," he said sheepishly.
You smiled, and kissed his cheek. "There's your reward. Now go home!" You said. Asano grabbed your arm and pulled you to him. "I believe I deserve more than that," he said. He trailed his fingers down your stomach, and you shivered. You turned around and kissed him. Your first kiss was given to Asano Gakushū! You couldn't believe it.
You broke the kiss, and you blushed heavily. You turned around, and started heading home.
"See ya!" You said, walking home.
Asano just stood there. Blushing. Thinking. Despite how handsome he was, he never actually kissed a girl before. Or ever have a girl kiss him. He snapped out of his daze, and started chasing after you.

~The End