Isogai x Reader: THE BET

"It's a deal!" You said. Isogai stared at your hand, and smiled. He shook your hand, and you mentally screamed. You've never actually held his hand before, even if you two were dating. He would always be too shy, and you would blush harder than a tomato!
You two had decided to make a bet. Whoever got their partner the most jealous, would win anything. Anything. And you were going to absolutely BEG him to take your virginity. Little did you know, that Isogai was thinking the same thing. When he told you that he was still a virgin, you almost burst out laughing. You never knew that the guy you were dating, was still a virgin.

You two were out on a date, and you headed off to a nearby café. He went to get you two drinks, when your ex showed up. "Hey! (Y/n) how's it been?" He asked politely. Back when you were dating he was only polite in public, but back home he was a disaster. He used to abuse you, and that's when Isogai found you.

Back to the story.

In the corner of your eye, you say your Ikeman of a boyfriend look up your ex. He didn't seem like the one to get jealous, but I guess you were wrong. You scooted closer to him, and smiled brightly.
"I've been great! I'm just here at the cafe with my boyfriend!" You said. You thought you saw your ex's eye twitch a bit, but you ignored it.

Your ex got up, and placed his hands on yours. You blushed and smiled. This made Isogai flare inside.
(Ohohoho~ the ikeman's angry.)

He walked over to you two, and placed the cups down. He smiled at your ex, and you knew it was fake. "I'm Isogai,
(y/n)'s boyfriend," he said.
Your ex smiled, and took his hands off of yours. He pat your head and departed. Isogai turned to you, and stared. You winked, "what? I was just taking up my part of the bet, and it worked!" He glared at you. A girl walked by, and he actually grabbed her by the arm! She looked down at him and blushed. He then kissed her! You snapped inside.

He let her go, and you went off on a rampage! "Baka, Baka, Baka! How dare you!" You said. "Does that mean I win?" He asked calmly. You crossed your arms, and pouted.
"Yea. But you crossed the line," you said. He walked over to you and hugged your from behind. "Sorry. Do you forgive me?" He asked.
You smiled, and turned your head. You missed his nose, and smiled.
"Fine, you win!"

~later

"Hey, (Y/N) are you virgin?" He asked. Your heart jumped at the question. "Yes!" You said. He smiled.
"That'll change," he said.

Coming Up:

Asano X reader: BABYSITTING

Nagisa X reader: POOL TIME!