Butler! Isogai x reader {lemon} ;)

*Side note: this is basically part two of Isogai X reader: the bet! Just to let you know :)
ON WITH THE ONE SHOT!!!

You couldn't remember the last time you played games with your boyfriend, Isogai. You loved him very much, and he felt the same way. Now, there's this problem between the two of you. Was it a fight? No. Was he cheating? No! Did he have too many friends that are girls? Nope! Did he prank you too much? Nada. The problem, was the fact that you both were virgins. Of course, you had a problem with it, and sometimes you just "did things" in the privacy of your room.
But, now that you have a boyfriend, it was time to... Get it over with.
And this was the perfect moment.

"Do I really have to wear this, (y/n)?" Yūma asked you. Isogai was wearing a tuxedo, and he looked very sexy in it.
You took a deep breath, and walked over to him. Isogai raised an eyebrow at you, and you blushed a bit. "What do you need, (y/n)-sama~?" He asked. You tugged on his collar.
You already felt horny, and you didn't want to wait anymore. You stood on your toes, and whispered in his ear.
"I want you to make love to me," you said. Isogai blushed, and for the first in his life, he felt his pants tighten. He gulped, and placed his hand behind your head, and leaned forward.

His lips were on yours in an instant.

He licked your bottom lip, asking for entrance, and you gladly let him in. His tongue roamed around your wet cave, only making him more aroused. He broke the kiss, only to close and lock the door. He pushed you onto the bed, and you started unbuttoning his tux. He leaned down, and nipped at your neck. He started taking off your shirt, and later on, you were in you bra and panties. Isogai was just in his pants. You bend down, and unbutton his pants.
You pulled them down, along with his boxers and his erection popped out.

You placed your tongue on his tip, and Isogai shuddered. You put his whole cock (I feel weird now ;-;) in your mouth. You sucked on it, and Isogai felt himself getting ready you cum. You took his member out, and licked it one last time. Isogai started kissing you, and up clipped your bra.

He then pulled you panties down, and started licking your clit. You moaned, and he started licking faster. For his first time, he was doing really good. He then started licking your slits, and stuck his tongue inside you.
His warm muscle moved around inside you, and you moaned loudly. You were about to climax, when he stopped at at once.
You whimpered, but you stopped suddenly when you felt Isogai rub his throbbing member against you. You held onto his neck, and he licked his lips.
"Are you sure?" He asked. You nodded, and he slowly entered. You bit your lip, and you felt no pain. You didn't question this, and immediately told Isogai to move.
He started thrusting, and you moaned. "Faster," you said. He started going faster, and faster.
He hit one specific spot, and you screamed when he did. He smirked, making sure to hit that spot every time he thrusted in.
Your body tensed, and you felt his member twitch inside of you. You reached your climax, and so did he. He rubbed your clit to prolong your orgasm, and you screamed out in pleasure.
You both laid down on the bet, exhausted. Isogai pulled the covers over you two, and kissed your forehead. "I love you, (y/n)." He said.
You smiled.
"I love you too, Yūma."

Well, that was... Long. (Ha! That's what she

Coming up:

Karma X reader: lemon

(Dirty minded) Itona X reader

Yandere! Asano X reader

Asano X reader (lemon)

Ahem, SO MANY LEMONS!!! 🍋🍋🍋