(Dirty minded) Itona x reader

So... I decided to do the Itona one, since I haven't done one on him in awhile. So... ON WITH LE ONESHOT!!!!! Also, in this one shot you actually understand his jokes.

"ARGGG!!! I hate this game, it's so hard!" You exclaimed. You heard Itona chuckle behind you, which was rare since he barely smiled. You turned to him, "what!?" "You know what else is hard?" He said. You narrowed you eyes at him.
"Itona... Don't you dare..." You warned him. His smile grew wider, and he winked at you. You blushed.

"You're so nasty!" You said. He laughed softly, and you returned to your game.

*Le time skip~

"Ew, it's so sticky and wet!" You yelled out, trying to clean a soda stain off of the table. Itona snickered really loudly, and you turned to him. "Itona," you warned. He just turned to you, a stoic expression on his face. "What is it, (Y/n)?" He asked.
You huffed, "you know exactly what I'm talking about! Why don't you clean up this stain!" Itona just grumbled, and walked over to the table, taking the rag from your hands, and cleaning. You smiled, "aw, don't worry Itona! I'll reward you later on~" you said in his ear.

Itona perked up, turning into a clean freak. He couldn't wait to see your body sprawled under his, cheeks flushed, and-
"Itona! Calm down!" You said.
His eyes widened, and he looked down. His very large bulge was visible from his pants. He blushed.
"Thanks a lot, (Y/n)," he said. He grabbed your wrist, and his eyes filled with lust.
"Now, you need to fix it~."

Coming up:

Karma X reader: lemon

Yandere! Asano X reader

Asano X reader: lemon

(Oh god) Asano X reader X Karma: pt1

Asano X reader X Karma: pt2 Lemon