Not an update

Sorry for those of you waiting for an update.
This isn't one.

What do you guys think of trust?

I think it's very important, especially in a relationship. My friend from Texas just had an issue. Her friend was bullied during school, and she declined to tell my friend what happened and who did this to her.
My friend is partially heartbroken, because she feels as if her friend doesn't trust her. My friend told me, that her friend would always become worried if she saw someone bullying her.

And this time.... My friend tried to be the bigger person.

But, as you can see it didn't work out. She told me that she wasn't going to force her to tell her what happened, because she was afraid that her friend would snap and stop talking to her. I decided to write about this, because in the recent time, I was cheated on.

It was another reason why I didn't update for awhile.

My boyfriend Nick, was cheating on this girl named... Let's name her Emily. It was another reason why I wanted to right this. I just feel really terrible, and Emily was my friend since Freshman year. I thought I trusted her, but apparently I didn't.

My brother told me, that he was at a party after a fall dance in school, and that he found my friend... Sleeping with him. I don't know how, and I don't want to know why. But rumors started to spread around college, and here I am now. So, I just want to put this fact out there:

I don't trust anyone anymore.

So, I broke it off with him, and now he's dating Emily.

So... Now I'm sad. Very sad.

Is it okay if I stay home and sleep?