Nagisa x reader: POOL TIME!

You honestly loved the pool. And you couldn't wait to show off your swimsuit to Nagisa. Sure, you didn't want to ruin his innocent ways, but you had to.
You walked on the rim of the pool, and sat down. Nagisa sat down next to you, and held your hand. You were wearing a shirt over your bathing suit, so he couldn't see what you had on. You had on a (f/c) two piece bathing suit on, and you tried to make your cleavage visible. You held onto Nagisa's arm, and tried to rub your breasts on him. He blushed at the contact, and acknowledged you about it.
"Oh, sorry! I was just dying to hang out with my boyfriend!" You pouted. You then got up, and took off you shirt, revealing your swimsuit. Nagisa blushed even more!
He could feel his pants slightly tighten on him.

You jumped in, and so did he afterwards. The two of you played around for awhile, and after a bit you went out to get a drink.

"Whoa~ whatcha doin' out here by yourself, cutie," said a guy. He got behind you, and placed a firm hand on your shoulder. You glared at him, and shivered for a moment. You could feel some people's eyes on you, knowing that you were uncomfortable, but they aren't doing anything to help. Lazy bast-
"Cmon! I'll take you my place and show you what a man can really do!" He said. Some people tuned in on your conversation.
"I suggest you leave her alone," said a voice. Nagisa had a dark aura around him, and you could've sworn he had steam blowing out of his ears. The guy looked from you to Nagisa.
"Didn't know liked girls," he said. He walked off, but you didn't pay attention to his remark.
You intertwined your fingers with Nagisa, and walked off.

Later...

You both walked home. You had changed back to your regular clothes, and were walking home. "Thanks for standing up for me Nagisa!" You said. Nagisa automatically kissed you. You kissed back, and give your thanks to oxygen, you both broke the kiss. "No problem!" He said. You both parted your ways, and went home.

Coming up:

Maehara X (pregnant) reader!

Drunk! Asano X reader!