Karma x reader: lemon

This is basically a Karma X Yandere reader! It's still the same one, just different plot. Enjoy.

You smirked as you unbuckled his belt.
"You're insane, (Y/n)!" He stated.
You bit down on his neck, and he winced. "Aw~. Karma-kun, you're u know exactly what will happen if you say that again..." You said.
You were in love with Karma.
His red hair made you want to straddle him. His mercury colored eyes made you want to touch him. And you saw a chance.
You had tied him to his bed post, and you were now straddling him. You slipped his pants down to his ankles, since you tied his legs also. You then pulled down his boxers, and pulled out his member. Karma instantly grew beet red, and you saw that he already grew hard. You took your skirt off, but left your panties on.
You were already wet, and you began rubbing yourself on him.

He groaned and huffed.

You moaned, and stopped suddenly, looking at the redhead. He was panting, and sweating. This you liked.
Your womanhood ached for pleasure, and so you took your panties off.
"You're still a sick twisted idiot," he said. You stopped.
Karma suddenly realized what he said and bit his lip. 'Shit,' he thought. "Karma... You should be punished," you said. He gulped, but he liked where it was going.

You got up, and went into your closet. You took out two things.

A ball gag.

And a dildo.

He blushed again, and I sat down on the bed. I put the ball gag on him, and he panted. "Since you insulted me again, I'm going to punish you," you said. You turned on the vibrating dildo, and pushed it inside. You moaned, and Karma just watched you.
He wanted to touch you, to be inside you. But he couldn't.
You kept thrusting it in, feeling pleasure everywhere. You saw that he made no noise and smirked. You took the toy out, and smiled at him.

"I'll reward you since you made no noise," you said. You took the ball gag out of his mouth, and he gasped when he felt you pressing his member on you. You pushed him inside, and began to ride him.
He groaned.
"(Y-Y/n)!" He said. You kept on riding him, going deeper by the minute.
"Karma!" You gasped out.
His tip repeatedly touched your G-spot. You moaned loudly, and he panted.
"I-I'm coming!" You yelled.
You came all over him, and you pulled out before Karma could fill you up. He was panting, and you untied him, but he made no move to run. You stared at him confusingly. He pulled you towards him, and pulled the covers over you both.

"I love you, (Y/n)." He said. You smiled.
"I love you too, Karma," you said.

Coming up:

Yandere! Asano X reader

Asano X reader: lemon

(Oh god) Asano X reader X Karma: pt1

Asano X reader X Karma: pt2 Lemon