8k Special!!! Karma x reader

Karma's birthday was tomorrow. You couldn't wait, because you had something special in mind. No, it's not about "love making."
Since his birthday was on Christmas, you decided to invite all of E class to your house for a surprise birthday party.
You texted Karma, making sure he got the message. Which, you made it sound as if you wanted to do something.

You: Come to my house. I want to do something with you ;)

Karma: Is this a booty text?

You: I can't accidentally text you with my but. Stupid

Karma: ok, fine I'm coming.

You: Oh you'll be coming alright ;)

You cringed at the text messages you sent. You sighed, when you felt a presence behind you. Maehara was behind you, and you screeched.
"WHAT THE HELL?!" You said out loud. Maehara winked at you, "sexting are we?" You blushed heavily, and slapped his arm playfully as he laughs. "Just set up the decorations! Isogai!" You called out to the Ikeman. Isogai hummed at your call, and walked over holding a box of ornaments.
"What's up?" He asked. "Okay, I know this might seem like a lot, but after you put the ornaments on the tree, besides the star, can you bake the cake?" You asked. Yūma pondered for a moment, but nodded vigorously. Suddenly, Yada runs into the room, waving her hands around.
"He's here! Karma's here!" She whisper yelled.

You started panicking. "We haven't even made the cake yet!" You said. "Yūma! Quick!" You called out. Isogai ran into the kitchen, but suddenly tripped and landed on Megu.
You face palmed.

"(Y/n)! What do I do!" Called Bitch- Sensei. You were about to answer, when the door opened, revealing the red haired sadist.
"Uh... What's all this?" Karma asked. A sweat drop ran down your temple, and you blushed at Karma. "Haha, oh hey Karma!" You said awkwardly.
Karma just started laughing hysterically. "I knew you were lying over the phone! Ha! And I actually thought that we were going to-"
"Surprise!?" Everyone yelled out. Thank goodness. Everyone chuckled, and Koro-sensei turned pink. "C-can we please eat the cake now!? IVE BEEN WAITING FOR TWO HOURS!" He said, rushing to the kitchen. Everyone else followed him, laughing and chatting away. You went to go join them, but Karma tugged at your arm.

You turned to him, and blushed even deeper. You and Karma are dating, but you were still shy around him. I mean, he did always show affection for you and you only, but you still weren't used to it.
"What is it?" You asked. Karma held out a small rectangular box. "Here. I got you this," he said, blushing slightly.
You opened the box to reveal a heart shaped locket. You opened it up, and found a picture of you and your redheaded boyfriend, hugging each other. You smiled.

You kissed his cheek.

"Hey! Lovebirds! Cmon, it's time for cake!" Called out Nagisa.

Yay!!! Sage finally updated! Anyway, thank you so much for the 8k views! Happy holidays! Next Sunday is Christmas, and I'm going to New York! Yay!!! anyway, I've been wondering if I should make a Karma X reader book. What do you think?