Asano x reader: lemon

"Asano~" you whispered in his ear.

Your boyfriend shivered at the sound of your soft voice. He was even turned on, since you were gently rubbing his bulge in his pants. Asano gripped the sheets, and panted. You unbuckled his belt, and pulled his zipper down. You pulled his pants down. You tossed them to the side, and he groaned.

You took your shirt off, Asano laying under you, while you were sitting on his torso. Your boyfriend I clipped your bra, and now you only had your panties on.

You rubbed yourself against his clothed erection and he took his shirt off. He threw it to the side, gripping your hips. You pulled his boxers down, and his member popped out. You smirked at him, and he continued to grip your hips. He'd never seen this side of you, and he loved this.
You slipped your panties off, and rubbed your wet womanhood on his manhood. He was going insane. He wanted you. He wanted to be inside of you.

He kneaded your breasts like dough, and he took your left nipple in his mouth. His teeth grazed over it, and you shivered. He took it out of his mouth, and you turned. Your womanhood faced him, and his large member faced you.
He licked your womanhood, and you gasped. You licked his tip, and he bit back a groan.
You shoved his whole cock in your wet cavern.

Asano hesitated this time, but started lapping at you like he hasn't drunk anything for days.

You felt a knot in your stomach, and you knew what that meant. "I-I'm gonna come," you said. Asano stopped immediately, and so did you. You turned to face him, and he pulled you down to whisper in your ear.
"Then let's start the main event," he said.

You two have done it before, so you shoved his cock in. You moaned, and began to grind against him. He clenched his teeth. You started to go faster, your pace increasing each minute. He finally let out the sound that you've been wanting to hear.
He moaned. Asano Gakushū actually moaned. Imagine that. (Lol).

You panted, and panted, and that familiar knot started to form. Asano grabbed your hips, and slammed into you. You let out a scream of pleasure. He slammed into you, making that knot increase like a bomb ready to explode.
Your boyfriends breath quickened. His eyes were closed, and you loved the emotion on his face.
You licked your lips, and came.

He rode out your orgasm until he came inside.

You laid down next to him, and smiled. "Asano~" you said. Gakushū looked at you, and grinned. "What?" He asked, still catching his breath.

"Wake up~"

"Eh?"

"WAKE UP YOU PERVERTED BASTARD!!" You screamed
Asano jolted to a start, and looked up at you. He rubbed his head. "What? Oh," he said. He looked up at you. "Good morning, (Y/n)," he said. You gave him a disapproving look. "What?" He asked.

"Stop having wet dreams, and help me clean up your blanket. Sheesh," you muttered that last word. Asano flared up. He looked at the covers and blushed even deeper than normal. God...

"You came all over the blankets. And I thought that when I did it with you, you'd stop but I just made it worse," you said.

"T-thanks (Y/n)," he said.

Coming up:

(Oh god) Asano X reader X Karma: pt1

Asano X reader X Karma: pt2 Lemon

Itona X reader: lemon

Maehara X reader X Yūma (Isogai)