Karma x reader (lemon)

Alright people, the moment of truth! HERE WE GO!

WARNING: the following contains graphic description of something that is not suitable for minors. Read at your own risk!

You giggled as Karma tossed his shirt onto the floor. He climbed onto the bed, and inched himself closer to you, unbuttoning your jeans, and pulling them down. You've been wanting to do it with Karma since you had started dating him, but you were afraid. It was only because you were a virgin. You blushed as Karma ran his hand up under your shirt, and touched your right breast. You moaned, and pulled him closer.

As Karma began to lift your shirt up, you tensed up. You're actually doing this (y/n), you thought. And before you knew it, your shirt was off! Karma unclasped your bra, and threw it onto the floor. "Are you sure?" He asked. Your mind was telling you no, but your body said yes.
And so you nodded.

He pulled down your panties, revealing your wet womanhood. He dived down between your legs, and with just one lick you shivered.
He began to lick faster, and you gripped his hair. You've never felt such a good sensation before. Just when you were about to reach your climax, he stopped. You groaned, "karma!" He licked his lips, and pushed down his boxers.

He shushed you, and leaned over to your ear. "Don't worry, I'm just getting started," he said, and he pushed his member inside of you. You gripped the sheets, and he waited.
The pain was unimaginable, like hot lava being poured on your private parts.

Well, not THAT painful (how would I know, little old me is still a virgin).

After the pain settled away, you took a deep ragged breath and told him to move on. He pulled out, and pushed back in again. The pain was still there, but little bits of pleasure could be found here and there. He started to move faster after seeing that you had adjusted.
After that, he started moving at a rapid pace, leaving you a moaning mess.

You two went on about this for about an hour, when you felt his member twitch inside of you. You reached your limit, and you gasped. He pulled out, and released himself all over your stomach. You both laid down on the bed, panting. You turn, and say, "that was amazing."
But, you then realized he was asleep.
You smiled to yourself, and pulled the covers over your head, and drifted off to sleep.

Well, that was... Interesting. My very first lemon! Hopefully I'll get used to this and do more! And, yes, I'm 20 years old, and I'm still a virgin. I hate myself. I cri everitime.

Coming up:

Isogai X reader: THE BET

Asano X reader: Babysitting

Nagisa X reader: Pool Time!