Maehara x (pregnant) reader

You rubbed your belly, as you channel surfed on the tv. You were really bored, and Hirioto had just left to get some baby supplies. You were nine months pregnant, you Hiroto was worried about you. Like he always said, "just about ready to pop!"
You heard the door open, and saw your husband walk in with some bags. He placed the bags on the kitchen counter, and walked over to you. He rubbed your giant belly, and sat down sighing. "I'm tired!" He said. You rolled your eyes, and stopped at a certain channel. "Thanks for being tired, Hiroto," you joked. He snickered and poked your belly.

You suddenly felt a soft kick, and you yelped. Your husband stood up frantically, and started screaming.
"ITS HERE! ITS TIME! Don't worry (y/n)! Just breath, I'll-" you stopped him mid sentence by slapping the back of his head.
"Will you shut up already! It's only because you poked me," you said. He sighed in relief, and got up to put the items away.
You got up as well (nearly falling in the process) but you eventually wandered off into the kitchen. You decided to help Maehara, since he's done a lot for you for the past nine months, and you just wanted to repay him.
You eventually started annoying the crap outta him.
Asking questions like: 'where does this go? Does this go in the fridge? Do we really need this? When does it expire?' Ans all that crazy crap.
"Geez, (y/n)! I don't know!" He snapped. Your eyes widened by a fraction, and you stayed quiet. The silence stretched on, and Hiroto felt bad that he yelled at his wife. Especially when she was pregnant.
He placed a hand on your shoulder and smiled at you. This caused your to raise an eyebrow with confusion. "I'm sorry, (y/n). Please forgive me!" He said. Expecting you to be all sincere, he added a little 'nya' at the end.

You bursted out laughing! "What the hell, Hiroto? What kind of apology is that?" You said. He just gave you look, and he eventually started laughing as well.

I feel like it started to get crappy at the end :/
Yolo.

Coming up:

Drunk! Asano X reader

Butler! Isogai X reader: LEMON ;)

Karma X reader: lemon

Itona (dirty minded) X reader

Yandere! Asano X reader