Nagisa x (yandere) reader

You would do anything to get Nagisa to notice you. Anything. You liked, no LOVED the idea of him, and couldn't stand to stay away for one measly second. Whenever he talked to other girls, you went mad.
You only wanted him to talk to you. You may not have known, but Nagisa had a big crush on you too. And he knew you were a Yandere, but that didn't change anything.
Nagisa walked down the sidewalk, talking to some random girl he had met at the cafe. You were angry, and you wanted to dispose of her so she wouldn't get in the way of your fated love.
You walked behind them, but at a reasonable distance. You didn't want the girl and Nagisa to think that you were spying on them.
They both finally arrived at the girls house, and she told him to come inside. You had a sick feeling about this, but when they closed the doors you went through the window.
You heard two voices, and eventually heard a small moan. You grew angry, and you burst through the door. The girl screamed and rushed out of Nagisa's room.
You sat on top of Nagisa, and you couldn't wait anymore. You wanted him. You needed him.
You cupped his cheeks, and he blushed crazily as you kissed him. You inserted your tongue into his mouth, and he wrapped his arms around your waist. And I guess you could say that the rest was history.

Up next:

Karma X reader (lemon)

Isogai X ( pregnant) reader
(Along with others like Karma, Nagisa, and Maehara!)
You can send requests if you'd like!