Nagisa x pregnant reader!

Requested by: amypingu !!!!
~~~~~~~~

You groaned in frustration. To be honest, you've been wanting a baby since you and the little blue bird got married. Then, came that night. The night where you both lost your innocence. And of course, you two didn't know about protection. After that, came the harsh part. The puking, headaches, and your breasts started to hurt too.
The huge belly came with it also, as you were seven months pregnant. You couldn't sit, lie on your stomach, anything!

"Nagisa!" You called out. Nagisa walked into the living room, holding a piece of paper. "What is it, (y/n)?"he asked. He's been on edge since you told him. Ahh, memories...

"YOU'RE WHAT?" Nagisa practically screamed at you. You blushed, and rubbed the back of your neck. "Umm, I said I was pregnant. Is that a problem?" You said innocently. He sweat dropped, and smiled. "Uh, I guess it's fine! I mean, it wasn't my fault? Right?" He said. That's when you smacked his head.
"Wasn't your fault? Ha! Wasn't it YOUR sperm that made this?" You pointed to your belly.

'Talk about mood swings,' thought Nagisa. "NAGISA!" You yelled. He snapped out of his daze, and smiled at you.
"W-what?" He said.
You glared at him, "basically it IS your fault." You went into the kitchen, and Nagisa just thought of the whole thing that just happened.

"Can I have some (f/f)?" You asked. He smiled.
"Sure! I'll be on it!" He went inside the kitchen and prepared your food.

Hope you enjoyed!
*cough cough* I will start a book for Attack on Titan! Yas, and it's only on Levi (I love him so much.) if you don't wanna read it, then, you can ask me to make a Anime(Various) X reader, so...
Coming up:

Nagisa X reader: POOL TIME!

Maehara X pregnant reader

Drunk Asano X reader!