Asano x (pregnant) reader

Requested by: Yupina5

"It won't fit!" Your husband, Asano said. You waited impatiently on his bed, waiting for it to happen. "I promise it'll fit! There's a lot of space!" You said.
Gakushū just growled, and began to shove it in. He sighed in relief, and so did you. "Finally," you mumbled.
He just clicked his tongue, and began to pack his other bag.

Asano told you that he wanted to spend the weekend with you. You declined at first, but he convinced you later on. Now, there was something that you wanted to tell him. It was surprise. The only person you ever told, was Kayano. Bad idea.
She immediately told Nagisa, who told Karma, who told Yada, and who then told Yūma. Then, Yūma told you, and you regretted your choice.
"(Y/n)!" Asano called out. You blinked, and grabbed two of your bags. You hauled them into the trunk, and sat in the passenger seat.
You were ready to tell him.

*Le time skip. Brought to you by: Heichou! :D

You both finally arrived, and you unloaded the trunk. You took a deep breath, and got ready or your night out with him. You rubbed your stomach, and huffed. "(Y/n). Are you alright" Gakushū asked. You turned around, and blushed. "I-I'm fine! My stomach just hurts," you lied. He sighed, and wrapped his arms around your waste.
"We can cancel our plans tonight. And to something else~" he said, nibbling on your earlobe. You shivered. You pushed him away, and sighed.
"No, seriously. What's wrong?" He asked, seriously. You held his hands in yours, and took a deep breath. "Ichigo-kun?" You said.

He didn't call you out this time, since he saw the oh so serious look in your eye. "I-I'm pregnant," you blurted out. Asano just stood there, staring at you. You thought he'd be angry, but he was the complete opposite! His eyes grew watery.
He wrapped his arms around your waist, and his grip tightened.
"I can't believe it. I'm going to be a father!" He exclaimed.

*Le time skip (again)

You were now nine months pregnant.

"Asano!" You yelled.

Asano's eyes widened, as he heard the fear in your voice. He ran downstairs, and stopped when he saw you.
"I accidentally broke a cup!" You said. Asano pushed you away from the glass, and started to pick it up. You rubbed your belly, and Asano patted it.
"You're such a troublemaker, (y/n)," he said.
You chuckled.

Coming up:

Butler! Isogai X reader LEMON

Karma X reader: lemon

(Dirty minded) Itona X reader

Yandere! Asano X reader