Nagisa x reader

Today was the day. It was your two year anniversary with the blue bird! You had met him in your first year at Kunugigaoka and now you were in your third year. You couldn't believe it. You knocked on his door, and Nagisa opened it. It was 9:34 in the morning, and he looked so tired. "Hey, Nagi! Are you ready?" You asked cheerfully. Nagisa's eyes widened, and he looked at the time. Shit...
He closed the door, and he ran upstairs. You chuckled to yourself, and walked inside. You could hear running water, and you examined his house. You've only been here twice, the first time was when you met his mother. The second time is right now.
Thirty (yes thirty) minutes later, Nagisa came out, looking decked out. He smiled at you, and handed you a rose. You laughed at his kind gesture, and you both intertwined your hands.

__Later__

"Thanks Yūma-Kun!" You said. Yūma gave you a thumbs up, and left you and Nagisa alone. Maybe, he would actually tell you. Nagisa never actually thought about telling you how much he loved you, and you wanted him to tell you.
"Hey, Nagisa?" You said. He looked up. "What it is (y/n)-chan?" He replied. "I love you!" You gave him a close eyes smile. He just stared at you. "I like you too!" He said. You were baffled, completely. But, he didn't notice. You sighed mentally. Maybe it was just a one timer. Maybe he wouldn't tell you now, but in the future. Maybe he was waiting until the right time...

On your way home, Nagisa had bought you a dvd of (fav Anime) with all seasons, including bonuses.
(Mines is Black Butler!)
You finally made it to your house, and you stopped at your door. "Thanks, Nagi! I had fun today!" You kissed his cheek, and smiled. Now is the right time, you thought. Before you could say anything, Nagisa spoke up. "Y-(Y/n)! I love y-you!" He exclaimed. You stared at him, completely surprised. "I love you too!" You said.
Nagisa kissed you, and you happily returned the kiss. You two broke apart, due to the lack of air. Nagisa hugged you, and you hugged him back even tighter.
"I love you Nagisa," you said.
"I love you too (y/n)," he replied.

Coming Up:

Itona X reader

Maehara X (Neko) reader

Karma X reader (LEMON) ~ Yas!

Isogai X reader : The Bet!

Please vote and or comment if you liked this chapter, and feel free to send requests!
Cmon, don't be shy! You may request Lemons, Limes, ANYTHING! Just tag me in your comment on one of my chapters, I'll see it, and I'll post it! I'll also mention you!
(Geez, I sound like a fucking advertiser)