Isogai x reader

SEXINESS LEVEL IS OVER 9000!!!!!!

You've had a big crush on Isogai ever since you came to E class. You loved how much of an ikeman he was to everyone, including people who weren't really nice to him. You would always go to at cafe where he worked, and would always order (favorite drink). But, this time it was different.
You stood up in front of his work place, and took a deep breath. You couldn't wait.
You walked through the door, and the Ikeman himself greeted you with that lovely smile of his. You almost choked on your own saliva!
"(Name)! I heard you got the job here!" He said. Yup. You walked by the cafe one night, and noticed a Help Wanted sign on the door. You signed up, and got the job a day later.
You blushed, as he handed you the maid outfit.
Not only did you like the style of it, but you also hoped that you looked cute in it, so Isogai would recognize you.
You didn't know this, but Isogai also had a crush on you. The way your (e/c) orbs would sparkle when you looked up at the permanently crescent moon. The way your (h/c) hair would blow in the wind. He couldn't help but think about you when he got the chance.
You two had begun to serve tables, getting a few E class students once in awhile. Both of your shifts had finally ended, and you couldn't help at sigh. You were unimaginably tired.
You walked up to Isogai, holding the large plate that holds every meal. "Hey, Iso, (his nickname from you)   Thanks for helping me out. I appreciate it!" You beamed. Isogai smiled, but his eyes wandered lower. Your cleavage was visible, and he blushed a deep shade of red. "N-no problem, (name)!" He said. His blush was very visible, and you questioned this.
What's was he looking at? You shrugged it off, and the ikeman walked you home. You arrived to your house, but it began to pour down heavily.
Your parents were barely home, due to work, and you would always be alone. "It's okay, you can stay with me," you said. He didn't hesitate, and stayed at your place."I called my aunt, and asked her if she could take care of my mother for me, while I'm gone. Thank you (name)," he said. You smiled at him, and he nearly choked on the drink that you had handed him earlier. "No problem!"
Thunder rumbled, and, without thinking, you scooted closer to Isogai. He blushed, and so did you, when you realized what you had done. "G-gomen," you mumbled.
That's it, he thought. He couldn't take it anymore! He wanted you to be his. He blushed heavily, grabbed your hands, and turned to you, "I like you, (name)!"
You were baffled. Isogai returned his feelings for you?
He suddenly did something, you thought he'd never do. He kissed you. His soft warm lips landed on yours, and you kissed back instantly.
He then broke the kiss. He fiddled with his thumbs, "so, does that mean you like me back?"
You kissed his cheek. "Yup."

I feel like it's a bit rushed :/

Coming up:

Maehara X jealous reader

Nagisa X Yandere reader

Karma X reader *lemon