Maehara x reader: That Month

You hated it.
You absolutely HATED this time of month. It was like hell. Even for Hiroto.
"Maehara!!!" I called out to your boyfriend. You could hear him walking down the stairs. You were currently laying on the couch, a bottle of water was on the table, half drunk. Maehara just stared at you, a little bit of pity seen in his eyes. He sighed, "what is it, (Y/n)?"

You laid on your back. "Cramps," you whimpered.

Maehara sighed, and tried to think of what could help you. He got an idea. "Give me some space to sit," he said. You scooted up a little, and your boyfriend sat down. He placed your legs on his, and pulled your shirt up so your stomach was exposed. You only stared at him.

"Are you trying to rape me?" You asked.

"Well, it's not technically rape if you're my girlfriend. And no," he said. You were pondering about what he said before he started to gently massage your lower area. You relaxed your muscles and sighed. Maehara smiled seeing your relaxed face.
You finally fell asleep under his soft and gentle touch. Maehara slowly and carefully got up trying not to wake you. He grabbed the keys lying on the counter, and left to a nearby gas station.

*****

You woke up on the couch, your boyfriend nowhere to be seen. "Hiroto?" You called out. No reply. You sighed, and rolled over, the cramp long gone. You got up, and walked into the kitchen, stretching your sore shoulders, and you heard a satisfying pop in your back. You sighed, and sat down on the table.

You yawned, but you froze when you heard the front door open. Maehara walked in with two bags in his hands. He placed the bags on the table, and started taking out the contents. He took out a Hershey's bar, and tossed it at you. You caught the bar, and immediately unwrapped it.

You started eating it, savoring the sweet taste in your mouth (curse my dirty mind).

Maehara laughed, and ruffled your hair. "You're cute when you're hungry," he said.

You blushed.

Sorry it's short. I had exams on Monday. Also, Maehara may seem a little ooc.

Coming up :

Isogai X reader: that month

Nagisa X Injured! Reader

Asano x shy reader

Isogai x reader: 🍋