Assclass special: Itona x reader!

Seishun...satsubatsuron!

You loved class 3-E. Not only because you got try to kill your teacher, but because of someone else in particular. His name was Itona Horibe. It was pretty funny between you two. You would always call each other names when no one was looking or listening to you. You would call him Itona Horrible, and he'd call you an unsophisticated brat. You'd always laugh at that remark because it didn't seem clever. But, lately you've been feeling...strange.
"I don't understand this feeling!" You told him (not Itona.)

"Hmm, maybe you've grown to dislike the names he's been calling you," he said. He started smirking. You just sighed and sat on his desk. You chuckled, "maybe. But, I'm not one to care what someone calls me." You got off and started walking to the exit, waving at him.

"Thanks!" You called out.

"No problem, (Y/n)!" Said Koro-Sensei. "Nyrufufufu! Matchmaking time!"

~(-o-)~

You walked up the path to school, humming a song to yourself. But, little did you know, that a certain Sensei was watching you. You suddenly turned around when you heard a twig snap, but you dismissed this as a "false alarm."
You finally reached the school, and took your seat, only to fall on the floor. You grunted, and rubbed your forehead.
"Wow, you really are an unsophisticated brat," said a voice. You looked up, and you felt your face flare up as you saw Itona staring down at you.
"Pull your skirt down. I can see everything," he said bluntly. You blushed an even deeper shade of red, and furiously pulled down your skirt. "Why are you here, anyway?" You asked, pointing at him.

A light pink hue seemed to dust his cheeks, and he looked down at a magazine he was holding.

"Koro-Sensei told me there would be a pool party with girls here. Why are you here?" He asked. You wanted to face palm yourself right then and there. You never should've told Koro-Sensei about Itona. "Never mind why I'm here. Can I talk to you for a bit?" You asked, taking a chair and sitting in front of him.
Itona nodded.
You sat down, and sighed. A long awkward silence spread between you two. He finally spoke up. "I wanted to ask you something," he said. He looked up at you. "There's a festival coming up, and I wanted to know if you'd like to come with me," he said. At that moment, your heart exploded.

You loudly yelped with happiness, causing Itona to flinch, and and to smile. "Yes! I'll go!" You said. You grabbed Itona's face, and kissed him. His eyes widened, and before he could kiss back, you pulled away. You grabbed your bag, and ran out the door, whooping to your hearts content.
You ran with a sense of urgency, almost falling in the process. You didn't know why, but you were so happy he asked you out.

In the classroom, Itona was smiling to himself, and feeling his lips. He blushed, and he turned to realize that Koro-Sensei was at the window, holding a camera.

"Nyrufufufu! Grandpa-San is waiting for grandchildren Itona!"

Sorry I haven't updated in awhile! I liked this one, but it might not turn out as I wanted. I did Itona cause I haven't done one for him in a while. !!!! QUESTION QUESTION BOKU WA!! QUESTION QUESTION ITTAI!!!