Asano x Reader: Babysitting! :D

Note: (h/s) means he/she. Just clearing that out. ON WITH THE ONE SHOT!

"Why are we here, (Y/N)?" Said your boyfriend. Asano's been your boyfriend since second year at Kunugigaoka Junior high.
He wore a sandy colored jacket with a blue scarf and beanie. You wore a (f/c) sweater and a grey scarf. You also wore a (f/c) beanie. "I have to babysit my cousin for today. Please bare with this Ichigo-Kun!" You pleaded. Asano didn't really like his nickname. So, he called always called you out when you called him that. "I told you to stop calling me that," he said.
You smiled and ignored him. You rang the doorbell, and your aunt answered in two minutes. She clapped her hands together and smiled, "(Y/N)! I'm so happy to see you!" She hugged you, and stared at Asano. "Is this your boyfriend? How handsome!" She said. You blushed, and started pushing your aunt to her car, just as she handed you her baby. "Bye aunt! I'll see you soon!" You said.
You sighed, and held the bridge of your nose. You pulled Asano inside, and he smirked. Your little cousin was really cute. You hadn't seen (him/her) in awhile.
You handed Asano the baby, but he/she started to fuss. They started crying in his arms, and Asano got mad.
(Poor Ichigo-kun, baby no like him😢).
You took the baby back, and they immediately stopped. You started laughing your ass off. Asano stared at you, and you thought he would turn into a demon and eat your soul!
(Oyaoya, Black Butler anyone?)

You chuckled, and swallowed. "I think (h/s) is hungry. Can you fix up some milk?" You whispered to Asano. He smiled and went into the kitchen, taking his jacket and beanie off. He went into the living room, and smiled as he handed you the bottle. You quietly fed the baby, and sang (h/s) a lullaby. The baby fell asleep right away.

Asano wrapped his arms around your waist, and pulled you close to him.

"You would make a perfect mother," he said. You blushed. "Are trying to tell me that you want to marry me someday?" You whispered. He smiled and kissed your temple. "I'm not sure if I want to have kids," you added. Before Asano fell asleep, he said one last thing. "You might change your mind later on." (Oh hoho)

Extended ending :)

"Make him stop!" You said. Your son was crying really loud and Asano tried really hard to shut him up. "I've tried everything! He won't stop!" He said. He got even louder, and you were just about to cry yourself!
"Please stop!" You started to cry because you just wanted to go back to sleep. Asano then realized that he hadn't tried one technique. He started to sing the same lullaby you sang to your cousin so long ago.

He finally stopped crying, but you didn't. You held in the sobs, even though it was over. After your husband put him back in his crib, he lifted you up and carried you to bed. He covered you with the blanket and hugged you as you sobbed silently into his shoulder.
"It's over, I promise." He said.
"I told you I didn't want any kids," you said. He chuckled.
"And look where we are now..."