02

Kol's POV

I looked around the room at the piles of drained bodies. I'll admit ever since I lost Davina, my control over my hunger has gone completely. It hurts to even think about her being stuck on the other side far away from me

I wiped my face as I heard the approaching footsteps of my brother.

"I must say brother, if I thought you were bad and troublesome before, you've certainly outdone yourself now" Klaus teased before taking a sip from the glass in his hand containing alcohol.

"Thank you for your opinion Nick, even though I don't remember asking for it". I picked a girls body off the sofa and sat down, my head in my hands.

Klaus sat next to me and sighed.

"I just miss her. She was the only thing that stopped me becoming what I am now" I faced him and saw his sympathy for me.

He leaned towards me and put a hand on my back. "Listen to me Kol. Despite my dislike for her and my conflict towards her actions, we will find a way to bring her back. I promise you that we will resurrect Davina Claire".

I sent a slight smile towards him and began composing myself. I knew that there was no possible way to bring Davina back, but I liked that Klaus was trying to help me feel better and support me. As much as I didn't want to accept it, I knew that I could either hold onto false hope or let her go and move on.

"Now" he stood up and offered his hand to me. "Come brother, let us clean up this mess you've made".