{8}•

*Mature Content*

Today was no better than yesterday. A trace of sadness still remains in my mother's being, beginning to eat at her, and it really is showing through. She's been slower, careless, spaced-out. And i can't really do anything besides be there for her. Of course Mr. Styles is around more often now, not like he hasn't been before.

The following week, my mother decides to go see grandma alone, all the way in Italy for a few days, to take her mind off of things. I understand.

She has asked Mr. Styles to come over occasionally to keep an eye on me, telling him her basic, yet strict rules.

~No parties.
~No alcohol/drugs.
~You make a mess, you clean it.
~Complete chores regularly.
~Listen to your care taker.
~AND ABSOLUTELY NO BOYS!

"Bye mom. I'll miss you." I say as i wrap my arms around her waist, embracing her before she leaves for a full week. "I'll miss you too, darling. Listen to Mr. Styles, he knows best. I love you."

"I love you too. Bye!" I say as she steps out the door with her suitcase trailing behind. With a deep breath, i turn around, almost crashing into Mr. Styles. "Hi there." He says, a cheeky grin stretching from ear to ear.

"Hey. Wanna watch TV?"

"Ugh... You watch too much television." I roll my eyes, as you can literally see his accent. The couch sinks a bit as i plop down onto the soft cushion while simultaneously flipping the TV on with the remote.

On the TV is some old movie. My eyes widen at the sudden loud moans emitting from the speakers,explicit images flashing on the screen, causing my cheeks to glow red as i frantically reach for the remote in an attempt to shut it off.

"I'm sorry about that. These channels have...weird things on them all the time." He chuckles at me. "That's nothing." Mr. Styles sits down next to me, running his large hand up my thigh.

I nervously look over, only to be pushed back from the sudden collision of our lips. My back meets the couch as a result of the sudden movements. His tongue slipping easily between my lips, massaging mine.

It's all happening so fast. Next thing i know, my shirt comes over my head and flying across the room, leaving me in a black bralette and under his intense stare. He ducks down and whispers into my ear, "I never got a, full, taste you know," leaving me panting at his vulgar choice of words.

He begins kissing me again, running his hand up my navel and over my breast, squeezing gently. "Would you like that baby? For me to taste your little pus*y?" I nodded frantically, my wetness driving me insane. "Then be a good little girl and sit on daddy's face."

I gulped. Being so close to someone, definitely stirs up some insecurities. "Something wrong?" He asked when i just lay there thinking. "No, its just, i'm nervous. I've never been so intimate with someone. No one else has seen me like this."

"Like what? Hot, frantic, sexy?" I bit my lip. "You have nothing to be nervous about. I'll go slow. I'll stop if you want." I shook my head, "No, let's keep going."

With that, he lays back, pulling me up to straddle his torso. "Can i take your shirt off?" I ask, needing to see his body. "Course." He smirked, hands resting behind his head. Smiling, i pull up his shirt, over his head, revealing his gorgeous toned body. I run my hand excitedly over his abs, feeling how silky smooth the skin is.

"Are you gonna sit on my face or are you gonna just feel me up? I have no problem with either." He smirked. I roll my eyes playfully before quickly losing my shorts and panties before spreading my thighs over his face. "Are you ready? Remember, i'll stop when you say." Just as i begin to respond, his tongue meets with my clit, eliciting a gasp from my lips.

His large hands hold down my thighs, pulling me closer to his face. I can feel my arousal dripping down his chin. The dirty sounds of his tongue lapping at my core are like music to my ears. In this moment, i can't help but think of my feelings toward him. Do i, have feelings for him?

Just as i begin getting deep into thought, i feel one of his hands leave my thigh. All of a sudden, one of his fingers slides into me. The feeling is uncomfortable at first. But when his finger curls on a certain spot inside me, along with his soft tongue teasing my clit, the pain turns to pleasure. I let out a loud moan as i come closer to the edge. He moans against me from the sounds emitting from my lips.

"That feels-so good." I whimper.

"You taste so sweet baby girl." He murmurs against me. My moans begin coming out more frequently, more loud, my core as sensitive as ever. "I'm coming." I manage to cry out as his tongue and fingers speed up.

With a final swipe of his tongue and curl of his finger, i come tumbling over the edge, one hand gripping the couch cushion and the other buried in his soft curls. "Daddy." I moan, dragging it out.

"Good girl." He pats my thigh before licking up the remains of my cum.

I climb off of his face. The light shines bright over us, reflecting off my wetness that drips down his chin. With his thumb, he swipes it off his chin and around the corners of his lips, only to lick it off. The view is certainly, orgasmic.

"Thank you for that." I blush, pulling up my panties and shorts. "Anytime, princess."

I giggle lightly at his silly pet name when my phone goes off. The sender of the message shocks me. I hadn't expected him to reply so soon. It reads:

I am so glad you reached out. To be honest i didn't think you ever would. I would like to see you sometime. Message me when you'd like to.

THANKS FOR READING!!!