{15}•

*Mature Content*
Please comment and vote!
•••••••••••

I quickly got on my knees as he sat on the edge of the bed in only his boxers as i had removed every other piece of clothing he had on. I only seen his d*ck once. And it was huge.

With a deep breath, i tug down his boxers, revealing his huge length. I look up and see him smirking at my reaction. "Touch me, baby." He demands and guides my shaking hand to the base of his length. I begin to slowly pump him in my hand, his moans encouraging my to bring my lips to the tip and gently suck. "Suck more of me, i know you can baby." I take more of him in, feeling him hit the back of my throat before i stop and pull back, repeating what i just did. Hi moans are getting louder by the minute as i pump what my mouth can't take in.

"I'm gonna come baby. Daddy's gonna come down your throat. And you're gonna swallow it all-like the good little girl you are." He moans and brushes my hair out of my face, holding it back. I whimper at his words, picking up my pace. I suck my cheeks in, causing him to groan and tug my hair a little harder. With another pump of my hand, i feel his hot come spurt out onto my tongue and the back of my throat. It tastes sweet and a bit salty, but i swallow it anyway.

"God dammit babygirl." He pulls me up and kisses me deeply, his hands pushing my body closer to his by my lower back. "Thank you." A smile creeps onto his lips as i place a kiss on his dimple. "I owe you anyway, for all the times you made me feel good."

"How did you know how to do that?"

"I watch a lot of porn." I blush.

"That's hot. And do you touch yourself to it?" He bites his lip and kisses at my neck while pulling up his boxers. I don't say anything, afraid he will judge me.

"Answer me."

"Only once and i didn't know what i was doing to be honest."

"I can teach you how to please yourself, darling. But that's a lesson for another day. Let's go finish that game of pool."
~~~~~
I cheer in victory as i get the 8 ball in. He grumbles playfully, "Beginner's luck!" I cackle at how lucky i got. He drops the stick onto the floor and picks me up by the waist, spinning me around. "Good job, baby."

"Thanks." I peck his cheeks and wrap my legs around his muscular torso. "You're so huggable." I giggle into his hair, sniffing his shampoo. The scent takes over my senses for a moment. "Your hair smells like fruit."

"Thanks?"

"It's a compliment." I smile.

"School starts in a few days."

"Ugh, why'd you remind me? I don't think i'm gonna go on Monday."

"What? Why not?"

"I'm not ready to go back to hell. Especially when i can spend my days here with you." I explain rubbing the point of our noses together.

"I wish we could-but you need to go to school baby. I can't be the reason you don't learn."

"Let's go watch some TV." I suggest.

He rolls his eyes as he believes all these crap shows are going to melt my brain. But he carries us to the couch and sets me down before turning in the huge plasma screen. It comes to life with a pleasant beep. The first channel that flips on is the weather channel. "Ugh, change the channel, it's for old people."

He chuckles before telling me to wait.

This years worst hurricane, it seems to be following a consistent path and is thought to hit Upstate by tomorrow night. It is highly recommended to evacuate, and if not, stock up on food and bolt up those windows folks. Back to you Jim.

"Niall! Get down here." Harry yells. A moment later heavy footsteps are heard pounding down the steps. "Yeah?"

"We have to leave tomorrow morning. There's a hurricane heading our way. Pack your shit." He grumbled, his fists tightening around the remote.

Niall nodded with a confused look plastered on his face before heading back upstairs with his long black socks covering his man feet. "Why are so mad?"

"I wanted to come here to spend time with you but the weather loves to play games."

My heart melted at his words. I climb onto his lap and kiss his lips, immediately feeling him kiss back. Just as his tongue parts my lips, i feel my phone buzz on the couch next to us. I pull away and reach for it.

Unknown number: Hey, i never heard back from you. Please call me.

I peer up and see Harry gawking at the message i just received.

"Who the hell is that?"

Who do you think it is?? Thanks for reading, it means a lot to me.😄