{19}•

Please vote and comment :) lmk what
you think of my first actual sex scene:)

*MATURE CONTENT*
Juliet
It was the morning of our departure from this "vacation." We were still here in bed together naked, just awaking. Memories of his promises cloud my mind. To be honest, i couldn't wait for him to take me. Behind me, i hear a bit of shuffling, indicating he's waking up too.

"Morning. How'd you sleep?" I ask, turning to face him.

"Fine. I'm still hard as hell, baby." He groans.

I laugh as he attacks my neck with light and eager kisses. "But it's not my fault your ass rubbing up against my di*k the whole time."

I moan when he bites gently onto my sweet spot. "I love your ass. It's so plump and squishy. And-spankable, if that's even a word."

He's so aggressive this morning, and it turns me on more than it should've. "Would you like that baby? For daddy to spank you until your bum turns pink? Hmm?"

"Yes." I moan as his fingers find their way to my clit and the other hand to my breast.

His finger rubs small circles onto my clit, making me shudder and whimper. But a pang of disappointment is felt when he withdraws his hands with a evident smirk. "Why did you stop?" I whine childishly.

"I think that was enough for now. But the real fun will begin later. We have to leave."

I pout but follow his lead anyway, feeling frustrated from his teasing. This whole week has been a tease. We just couldn't keep our hands off each other.

I sit up in bed, located my missing panties and slipping them on along with a T-shirt and my jeans. I couldn't see the point in wearing my bra if he's going to take it off anyway.

My feet carry me to the bathroom where i hear running water. I knock twice and step into the steamy room to brush my teeth. "Are you almost done?" I ask through the minty foam coating my lips, running my toothbrush under the water.

"Almost."

"Ok." I say and rinse my face, patting it dry with a fluffy towel. "Do you want to join me?"

"I don't know. I've already got dressed."

His head peeks out from the side of the shower curtain, revealing an adorable pout. I chuckle and stroll over to him, pressing a gentle kiss to his lips. Right as i pull away, a smirk appears on his face. He pulls the curtain back the whole way and wraps his arms around me, tugging me into the steamy shower. I feel the water drench the entirety of my back, dripping down to my jeans. My mouth gapes as i stare at him in disbelief while he laughs.

"What the hell!" I push at his chest with a playful smile.

"What?" He giggles.

"You're so mean." I say, wrapping my arms around the back of his neck, nuzzling my nose to his. "Now i have to change again." I pout.

"Good." He teases and pulls all my clothes off. His lips are quick to attack mine, pushing me against the spacious shower wall, almost slipping on the wet articles of clothing that lay on the slippery floor.

"I can't wait to fuck you today. Mmm you're such a tease." He moans in between kisses and squeezes my left breast.

I whimper in response. "You started it." I can feel his hard erection against my abdomen. I was short as hell compared to him.

His hand slips down my body, placing itself firmly on my ass. My thigh is pulled up to rest on his sharp hip. "I think we should get going, don't you think?" He smiles into my neck.