End.

8 months later

I still haven't heard anything from Harry. It became pretty clear he wasn't going to take a place in my baby's life. 

I feel like I'm going to pop any day now. I've grown so much since Harry left my life, physically as well as mentally. 

My mother has taken a few days off to help set up the nursery and bring me to my obstetrician. She informed me the baby is doing well and I should be expecting to give birth the following week or two.

I decided to keep the gender unrevealed. 

But still, I keep expecting Harry to show up at my doorstep and apologize and tell me he wants to be a father to our child. But a girl can only dream.

I sit back down slowly on the couch after visiting the bathroom a few times during the F.R.I.E.N.D.S marathon on t.v.

My bladder has been so weak. And the back pain... it's been hell. It really gives you a new perspective on being a mother. It really is hard work.

But i know it will all be worth it in the end.

~

OKOK sorry i really half-assed this story. I just started getting back into writing and been working on multiple stories at once to get the wheels turning. But i'm discontinuing this story :(.

I haven't liked the way it came out and the plot was kinda patchy due to me just plotting as i go. Sorry about that. 

But Juliet has a healthy baby boy named Lucas.

Harry later decides to see how their kid ended up and when he sees Lucas, he decides to try to gain custody of him.

Juliet allows 2 days a week of visiting and that's it. No cliche shit where they raise a kid together.

Thanks sooo much for reading. 

Hope you guys check out my other stories! I have a book dedicated to smut if that's what ya'll like :).

Have a lovely day <3

THE END.