{26}

Juliet

Two red lines.

Clear as day. Those two red lines will forever be burned in the back of my mind. It has been almost a month since i last saw Harry. My period was late and i threw up this week.

I'm pregnant with his child, clueless and too young to do this. 

My mother would surely disown me if she found out. I contemplated whether or not to tell Harry. He is going to be a father. But he hit me. He lied to me. He was the reckless one.

I should've realized he didn't use a condom.

But i was so wrapped up in the fact that he hit me. He admitted he played me. Harry used me and i was blind to it all.

But he deserves to know. It would haunt me to no end if this were kept a secret.

I pulled out my phone, trying to resist the urge to cry again as i typed the word,

We need to talk. It's important.

I hope he answers. 

-

It's been hours since i texted him. But i still didn't receive a reply.

Maybe i should call him.

My thumb hovered over the call button, hesitant to press it. Fuck it, this is too important for him to ignore me now.

I hold the phone to my ear, hearing it ring a few times before it goes to voice message.

You've gotta be kidding.

"Harry. Call me back, it's important."

With that, i hung up and prayed he would call me back.

Really short but i'm ending this story soon. Thank you for reading!!! It means a lot to me :)