{22}

Please vote and comment! <3 it means a lot to me :)

The allergy thing was a lesson well learned. It's been a week and I'm currently at the pharmacy shopping for some latex free condoms. I hope Harry won't mind me choosing for us. There were multiple bins of different color packets. I felt pretty choosey as i spent over ten minutes in the aisle picking up a box and then putting in back down.

"Hi, do you need any help?"

I freeze and slowly turn, a small box in my hands as i so so.

"Um-"

"Sorry if i startled you. My name is Luke. I don't work here but i saw you walking around for like 20 minutes now and you look like you're struggling." He says, tugging on his black lip-ring with his pearly white teeth. His blonde hair is styled up in a quiff and he's dressed in a fluffy grey sweater.

"Yeah, i guess. I'm allergic to latex."

He nods and leads me further down the aisle.

"What size do you need?" He says, almost snickering.

"I don't know-"

"Wait how could you not know, haven't you seen if?"

"Oh my god, i'm not having this discussion with you." I chuckle.

"I never caught your name."

"Oh, i'm Juliette."

"Can i get your number? You know if you ever need help with picking out condoms again." He snickers and flashes his perfect teeth.

"Um- i don't normally give my number out to strangers but ok." I smile. We exchange number and i end up picking the purple value pack.

We walk up to the cash register and i place my item on the counter. He places a black box of condoms next to mine. I look up at him with a weird look. 'Extra-large.'

He peers down at my short figure and smirks, swiping his debit card. We earn a few strange looks from employees and not-so-discreet whispering about how awful we look together. We're not even together.

"Extra-large? Good for you buddy." I tease as we walk out together. I reach into my wallet and pull out a 20 dollar bill to pay him back.

"No need. My treat."

"Oh-well, thanks. Are you Australian?"

"No shit." He says letting his smile slowly appear.

"Sorry i had to ask. You say 'shit' so funny." I tease, trying to contain my laughter.

"Well your American accent sounds strange. Say water."

"Water?"

He bursts out laughing, dropping the bag in the process.

"Oh my god Luke. You're so immature." I playfully roll my eyes.

I pick up the bag and we begin walking again.

We eventually part ways, agreeing to hang out soon. I start heading to Harry's house.

Harry's POV
The truth is, i never loved her. Juliet and i just had a fling. She's a sweet kid. I really like her, but i didn't know how to tell her i didn't love her back. She's so young- i tell myself that everytime i think back to that moment i took her virginity. Her innocence allured me in a sense that made me, lose control.

But in all honesty, i didn't have the balls to break it to her. I'm too selfish to let such a gem slip through my lies.

"Uhh, Harry." Lorraine moans.

My hips continue grinding into her. She was just a weekly hook up from work. But pussy is pussy.

I run my large hand through her bleached blonde hair, my grip tightening at her roots as my high approaches. With a few more sloppy thrusts, i spill into her.

I really wasn't in the mood to fuck her when she showed up at my doorstep, but i needed something to wash the guilt away.

"What the hell? I didn't finish."

"Oh." I guess i was so wrapped up in my thoughts i forgot to let her finish.

Days like this make me realize what a man whore i really am. I've fucked so many women, i've entirely lost count.

"Well, what are you gonna do about it? I get cranky when i don't finish."

With a sigh, i inch down her body and spread her legs, attaching my lips to her heat immediately. I just wanna get his over with. Her moans are irritating at this point. Nothing like Juliet's sexy whimpers. I feel my cock harden at the thought.

Why did i just do that to myself?

Lorraine finally finishes, so i climb back up the bed and plop down next to her.

My eyes begin to droop from lack of sleep when all of a sudden, the doorbell rings.

"Shit." I sit up instantly and pull on a pair of clean boxers from my drawer.

"Can you get dressed and leave through the back?"

She huffs but begins getting dressed anyway.

I begin making my way to the front door, attempting to control my mess of curls. The doorbell rungs once again so i hurry along.

The sound of the backdoor closing assures me as I open the door revealing a happy looking Juliet.

"Hi." She smiles and waves. Her other hand is holding a plastic bag.

"Hello." I smile back and invite her inside. The second the door closes, she tugs on my t-shirt, bringing me down to her height so she can kiss me.

Caught off guard at first, i begin kissing her back. "Nice-to-see-you-too-baby." I say in between kisses.

"I bought new condoms. I'm allergic to the ones in your drawer and i'm dying to try them out."

Holy shit.

"Lets go upstairs." I say as she jumps onto me. My hands support her up as we make our way up the stairs.

Thank you so much for over 700 reads. I apologize for slow updates but writers block is a bitch and schools a dub. I hope to upload again soon. Thank you for reading.