Chapter 5

The journey there was reeeeeaaally awkward...Rima tried to make small talk with Shiki but he wouldn't say anything. And Shiki tried to talk to me but I wouldn't say anything. When we got into the building, Rima was whisked away and as I was about to go talk to the main guy to ask him where I should go, Shiki grabbed my wrist and pulled me into a room. I bit my lip and was about to leave when he blocked the way out. "Ayame...what's going on?" He asked. I kept my lips sealed and just tried to look away from him. He sighed and pulled me into a hug before letting me go and walking out. After a few moments, I followed after him and the main guy said that Shiki and I were to do another couple shoot. I hesitated. I was whisked away by the two girls again and was dressed up in a black V neck dress that was REALLY short and showed a bit of cleavage, black heels and a black crystal necklace with my straight hair slightly wavy. I was then rushed out to the shoot to see Shiki there, shirtless wearing black jeans, a black diamond earring stud and black shoes. We both blushed and looked away from each other.

I didn't want to do this...I feel like I'm betraying Rima...This shoot was meant to be us posing as a rich couple. AKA, me a posh slut, and Shiki a rich playboy. We were in multiple poses and then we took a break. "Ayame." Shiki tried to talk to me but I didn't say anything. He sighed and walked off out the room whilst I was talking to the girls who styled me. After a few minutes, Shiki came back in...with Rima. Oh shit. "Ayame. Rima told me." I looked at Rima and she sighed softly looking down at the ground. I looked up at Shiki. "Oh um..." I couldn't find the right words to say. What was I MEANT to say at that point anyways? "Beautiful day out, right?" I say trying to ease the tension. Shiki just looked at me and I sighed. "Sorry Shiki..." I mumbled, knowing he could hear me. Rima came and stood next to me. "It wasn't Ayame's fault! I asked her to do it and...." Her voice trailed off. Our break was over, but Rima was done completely. Shiki went to talk with the main guy whilst Rima and I were talking about what to do now. Rima sat on a couch in front of us and watched us pose. The main guy told us to do many different poses and Rima watched in pain as my forehead was touching Shiki's and we were blinded by light and whenever there was a pose where Shiki and I had to touch each other in some way, Rima wouldn't watch. I felt really bad...

The last pose was his arm around my waist and my arms draped around my neck and our lips almost touching. Rima looked so hurt. As soon as the shoot was over and we changed back into our normal clothes, I went over to Rima and began talking to her. "Sorry Ayame, I couldn't lie to him when he came up to me." Rima said. "It's okay. At least Shiki doesn't hate us both." I said to her. She shuffled and said "Well, he doesn't hate you...but he literally said to my face that he hates me after I told him what I asked you to do..." I was shocked. I didn't know what to do or what to say to make her feel better now...This really is troublesome.

A/N: THANKS FOR READING AND SORRY FOR SUCH A TINY CHAPTER! I PROMISE THAT THE NEXT ONE WILL BE OUT LATER ON TODAY AND IT WILL BE REALLY LONG TO MAKE UP FOR THIS SMALL ONE.