Chapter 20

SPOILER ALERT

SPOILER ALERT. IF YOU DON'T WANT A SPOILER SKIP THE BOLD WRITING AND KEEP READING FROM THERE.

THE TATTOOS ARE WHAT APPEAR ON SENRI AND AYAME'S WRISTS AND THE ANIME GIRL HAS THE HAIR OF WHAT AYAME'S HAIR WILL BE.

I ignored my father and walked into my room. Why can't I get her out my head?

Ayame's POV

I felt the car stop and I rubbed my eyes and the door flung open for me. I climbed out and saw Cross Academy in front of me. Thank god it was day so the day class were in lessons. The driver had sent my luggage to my room and I walked over to the headmaster's office. I knocked and entered. "Good day Headmaster." I said and he smiled childishly and jumped at me trying to hug me. I moved to the side and sweat dropped as he fell to the floor. "Sorry..." I mumbled. "Ayame-san?" Yuki said. I turned around to see Yuki there behind me and Zero next to her. "Oh good day Yuki, Zero." I said and Yuki smiled at me whilst Zero didn't even mame eye contact. "You look stunning! I forgot your a pure blood. Do you normally wear fancy stuff?" Yuki asks me. I reply "Well this is casual in my family. It's normal for a pure blood princess. I don't wear things like this in front of humans though since the days of them wearing these everyday are gone." Yuki says "I see..." I look over at Zero and he just turns his head to look at me.

"Zero!" Yuki says, trying to get him to talk to me. I sigh and say "Well then. I just came to inform Headmaster Cross about my arrival. I shall be leaving now. Good day to you all." Yuki smiles and waves and headmaster is still sulking from earlier. I reach my dorm and everyone is asleep. Rima comes downstairs and starts going on about how amazing I look and then she sees my ring..."You got engaged!?" She says and I say "Well...it's a long story..." She says she has time and I decide that I should get it out off my chest now. I explained to her and she just stared at me, shocked. "Uh. That's great." She said and I just stared at her. She really meant it. "Congratulations" she said and I thanked her. Strange. "Oh and Ayame. Someone will be visiting this weekend. I want to introduce you both." She said to me and I said "Sure Rima" i smiled at her and she smiled back before going to go to sleep. The Moon Dorms open and Senri comes in holding two boxes. "Hey Senri." I say to him and he nodded in response. He walks over to me and sits next to me on the couch. He hands me a box and it has my name on the tag. He has one too and I ask "What are these?" He shrugs and we both open them. Once opened, something black zooms onto our wrists. We look at each other and then look at our wrists to find tattoos?!

I touch it with my finger and suddenly my wrist gets pulled towards Senri. His tattoo is a kings crown saying One Life. Whilst mine is a queens crown saying One Love. "One Life. One Love." We both read out aloud at the same time and suddenly a bright light surrounds us both and we close our eyes. When the light fades, Senri looks the same but his tattoo is glowing a bright red. He looks at me and then looks shocked. "Whats wrong?" I ask and he says "You're hair...changed." I summon my daggers and look at my reflection in them. All my hair is crimson!? "WHAT?!" I yell and see my clothes had been changed to a dress. (Pictures of her hair, tattoos and dress at the top)
My tattoo stars glowing a bright red and Senri and I close our eyes and are enveloped in a bright white light.

When we open our eyes, we're in MY BACK GARDEN!? We walk over to where voices could be heard to see our parents there and two empty seats. "Okay. Talk. Now." I say through gritted teeth and my mother and Senri's mother say "We have...something to confess..." They keep avoiding eye contact. Ugh. Why can't I live peacefully!?