Chapter 18

Once we reach Senri's room, he sits on his bed and I sit on a chair opposite him. "I guess our parents were planning on getting us engaged...I can't help but feel sorry for Rima." I say and he says "Strange how eager they are to get us engaged though. There has to be more to it." Senri says and I nod. "Okaasan! Otoson!" I yell out and they appear. "Yes Ayame?" Mother asks. "Why are you so eager to get us engaged?" Rido and his wife then step in "Because you're the only girl Shiki gets along with." They say in unison and my parents say in unison right after them "And Ayame cares about you alot. It's easy to see." I shut my mouth after that. Yeah we do care about each other, but as friends right?

Then why do you feel happy around him.

Because he's fun.

So what's that feeling in your chest when he's around?

Heartburn?

I stop and think about what I just thought about. Our parents leave and Senri stands up and walks over to me. I look up at him and he pulls me into a hug. "Sorry for all this..." He says and I say "No problem." I hug him back and we stay like that for a while until my father bursts into the room with Rido sweat dropping behind him and Senri and my mother looking nervous. "DON'T TRY ANYTHING WITH MY DAUGHTER UNTIL YOU'RE MARRIED!!!" Everyone sweatdrops. "Honestly Otosan..." I mutter and sigh and everyone chuckles. I roll my eyes and the parents leave. "I think your father hates me now." Senri says and I scratch the back of my head sheepishly. "Oh right. We should call Headmaster Cross and tell him we're coming back." I say and pick up the phone. I dial Cross Academy and a familiar voice picks up. "Cross Academy. What is it." Zero speaks into the phone. "Please inform headmaster Cross that Ayame Mikan and Senri Shiki are returning tonight." I say and put down the phone.

"Well, I should get packing. See ya Senri." I say and walk out of his house and over to mine.

A/N: SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER AND SORRY FOR NO PICTURE OR VIDEO AT THE TOP. I COULDN'T THINK OF ANYTHING RELEVANT TO PUT.