Chapter 17

Ayame's POV

"Welcome back. Sorry for all that earlier. Turns out we were under some sort of spell." Senri's mother says instantly standing from the table everyone was sat at. I say its fine and then my father and Rido stand up. "Take a seat." My father says and Senri and I hesitantly part our ways and sit opposite each other. "We have come to an agreement. You both may marry each other. You have our blessings and best wishes." Rido says and Senri and I stand at once, shocked. I look around at everyone thinking they were joking. But they weren't. "Oh we're not uh..." I start blushing slightly. "Yeah we're just..." Senri mumbles looking away to the side. "Ayame dear we want what's best for you. You know you must marry a pureblood." My mother says and I think about it. Every pure blood guy I've met yet are complete jerks or just have some deep secret or are really strange. But not Senri. His mother turns to him and says "Senri. For our blood to pass on you must marry a pure blood and you haven't cared about a girl like you care for Ayame Mikan in your life." Senri and I look at each other and blush and look away slightly. All is silent. "Well then. It's settled." Rido says and gives Senri a small box. Senri was about to open it and see when his parents used their powers to get him on one knee and hold it out. "Oh my! Are you proposing?" They all ask sarcastically but signalling him to agree. Senri just shrugged and my parents held up sheets of paper from behind Senri and I read them out loud by habit. "Yes I will marry you..." My voice trailed off when I realised.

They all started clapping and my mother and Senri's mother joined hands and jumped up and down squealing like little girls. Rido and my father came over to us. "You can go to Senri's room." Rido says to me and before I can reply, Senri grabs my hand and pula me there. Throughout all of this, I couldn't help but think of Rima and how broken she'll be when she finds out that Senri and I are engaged...

A/N: SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER. I'M ON A PHONE RIGHT NOW AND NOT BOTHERED TO KEEP TYPING ANY LONGER. THANKS FO

R READING ANYWAYS ~