Chapter 15

As soon as we entered the building, I get a call from my mom. I answer and say "Hello?" She sounds annoyed and says "Ayame. You're leaving Cross Academy. The son of Rido Kuran and that Shiki lady are there. He goes by the name of Shiki Senri. Leave at once and come home. That mother of his has just started something that will not end well. SHE CALLED OUR CLAN an obnoxious bunch of people who think they're all high and mighty just because they have the legendary kid." I gasp at what I what I just heard.

Rima and Shiki turn and look at me and Shiki gets a call and he looks shocked and I guess we got the same news. I turn around and head back home. I'll call headmaster and explain why I missed classes today but I need to convince my parents that leaving the academy is too harsh. I use my vampire speed and teleport outside the house. My mother and father are there waiting for me I guess. We walk to the front patio and take a seat at the round golden table. My mother and father just stay silent. Suddenly, the Shiki lady, Rido and Senri are there outside our house. I'm the first to stand.

"Hello Shiki family. How can we help you?"  I say turning to face them. "Lady Ayame Mikan, our business is with your mother, not you." Rido says biting his finger. Everyone knew what that meant. My parents stood from their seats and glared at Senri's parents. Senri's parents glared at my parents and Send I just walked a bit closer. I walked a bit closer too and said "Well Senri, shall we head on back? I bet Rima is waiting." Senri nods and holds his arm out for me like a gentleman would. I smile and link arms with him. We're about to walk back when we're both pulled opposite directions by our parents and I'm dragged inside the house and the Shiki family dissapear.

"Ayame! You're so close to their son! Why him? Ayame please answer us!" My mom says starting to tear up a bit. "Sorry." I say bluntly aand my father steps in "Ayame. Please. Talk to us." I blink at him and Jeep my lips sealed. I did not expect it to turn out like this...

A/N: SORRY IF IT'S A SHORTER CHAPTER THAN THE OTHERS. MORE DRAMA WILL BE HAPPENING THROUGHOUT THE NEXT 3 CHAPTERS AND AFTER THAT IT'LL GO BACK TO BEING FULL OF FUN STUFF.