Chapter 26

Rima's POV

"Hey, Rima, Senri and Ayame have a date tomorrow." Ruka told me, coming down the stairs. I nod my head and walk away, into my room. I don't know how I feel about Ayame and Senri...they were destined for each other. I hope Kei comes on time tomorrow. If Ayame falls in love with him, then maybe Senri will like me and we'll all be happy. Or at least, I hope so...

Ayame's POV

I woke up at midday, and took a quick shower before brushing out my ombre hair and changing into black skinny jeans, a white and gray striped top, some sneakers and a denim jacket.

I went down the stairs to see Takuma, Akatsuki, Ruka and Rima in the lounging area

I went down the stairs to see Takuma, Akatsuki, Ruka and Rima in the lounging area. "Ayame, the person I would like you to meet is coming around about now." Rima tells me, smiling. She genuinely looks happy. I wonder who this person is. We all hear a knock at the door and Rima smiles and takes me with her to go answer it. I look behind me to see the other three creeping back into Takuma's room, leaving me and Rima.

Rima opens the doors and stood in front of us was a boy, who looked the same age as Senri, with beautiful, dusty aqua eyes and blonde hair.

 "Hi, nice to meet you

"Hi, nice to meet you." I say and extend an arm out to shake his hand.
"Nice to meet you too, Princess. My name is Kei." He says. "Well, hello Kei, and also, no need for formalities. Just call me Ayame." I say and give a small smile. I normally intimidate people without meaning too if I talk to them with a straight face all the time.

Kei's POV

The door opens and there stands Rima and Princess Ayame...she's simply breathtaking. "Hi, nice to meet you." She says and shakes my hand. I introduce myself and she invites me in. "Well, Ayame, this is my friend's step brother. He's a vampire, but my friend isn't. I've told him about the school and he wanted to meet you so, here you are." Rima says, as we all take a seat. "I hope its no trouble, Ayame." I say, turning to the beautiful girl. "Oh, not at all." She says and gives me an adorable smile. I always thought that I would never fall in love...but I have.

Ayame's POV

This guy seems nice enough. I feel Senri's presence and turn to see him coming towards us. "Hi Senri, this is Kei, a friend of Rima's." I say, standing up, and Senri comes to stand next to me. "Nice to meet you Kei." He says and Kei says "Nice to meet you too." Nobody talks for a while until my phone rings. "Oh, sorry." I answer the phone when everyone nods in understanding. "Hello? Yeah...yeah...no. No. Uh huh...yeah...no. Okay thanks anyway. Bye" I say and turn the phone off.

"So, Kei, how long have you known Rima?" I ask in an attempt to break the silence. I sit down and Kei does the same. "I've known her since we were little. We would always play around together." Kei says.

I look over to see Senri looking at Kei, as if he was trying to see through him. If Kei was always with Rima, surely he would know Senri already, right?

(A/N: SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER AND FOR NOT UPDATING IN AGES. I'LL UPDATE WHENEVER I CAN. THANK YOU FOR READING.)