08. "No."

Katie’s POV

We were sitting in a taxi, driving towards the hotel where they’re staying.

“Can you please stop right here?” Liam said.

“Are we there yet?” I asked him.

“Yes.”

The taxi stopped.

“Wait just a moment, please.” Liam said to the driver.

We got out of the taxi.

“Katie, head on over inside, I’ll just pay for the taxi and get your suitcase.”

“Alright.”

I went towards the front door and suddenly heard the taxi drive away. I turned around and saw that Liam was nowhere to be found.

“Liam?” I said and looked around, he must be here somewhere.

How could he just leave me in the middle of Perth, all alone? No, he is probably here somewhere, I just can’t see him. I walked around a little. He really wasn’t here. Great, just great, I thought. Where am I supposed to go now? I don’t even know which room I have to go to. I stepped inside the building an immediately realized it wasn’t a hotel. I was suddenly standing in a prestige restaurant, full of fancy people, wearing sweats. I got so embarrassed, I wanted to sink into the ground.
I stepped to the till, hoping not many people notice me.

“Sir?” I said to the waiter that just arrived there. “May I ask you something?”

“Sure.” I heard a voice from behind my back.

I turned around.

“No.” was all that came from my mouth.

“Yes.”

“Oh my god, Harry.”

I hugged him. My eyes filled with tears of joy and I was shaking all over. I really wasn’t prepared for this. He cupped my face with both hands and looked into my eyes.

“Why are you crying?”

“I’m not.” I answered.

“You’re eyes are teary.”

“I think they’re tears of joy.” I could barely answer.

“Don’t cry babe.”

“Oh Harry, you don’t know how much I love you.”

“I love you too.” he said quietly and got closer to my lips.

He kissed me. I heard the whole restaurant clapping. I got really embarrassed, I was in my sweats and everyone certainly noticed me now, but he made me feel so… so... I can’t describe this feeling.

“I love you Katie!”

Harry’s POV

I sat down at the table, where the waiter lit the candles beforehand. It was perfect. She looked a bit tired from the journey, but she was still so cute. I really could just watch her all the time. I can’t imagine my life without her anymore.

She leaned back on her chair and laid her hands down on the table, one in front of her and one extended a little bit towards the middle of table. She looked at me with a slight smile on her face. I held her hand. I could see her eyes sparkle.

“What are you thinking about?” I asked her.

“I’m just thinking… thinking how happy I am to have you.”

“And I’m happy to have you.”

“Your dinner is ready.” the waiter interrupted us.

“Thank you.”

After we finished our dinner we headed back to the hotel.

“Did you enjoy the dinner?”

“Harry, don’t ask. It was one of the best evenings of my life.”

“One of the best? And which one was your best evening so far?”

“Oh Harry, stop it.” she laughed.

As soon as she came out of the shower she went to bed. She really looked exhausted.

“Good night Katie!” I said and kissed her cheek.

“Good night.”