01. "I don't care."

This is a continuation of the story 'Blast from the past' So before you begin to read, you have to read the first story!!! Look at my profile.

-X.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Katie's POV

“I love you.”

“I love you too Harry.”

He pulled me into a tight embrace and kissed me goodbye.

“Katie, I miss you already.”

“Stop it please or else I’m going to cry.” 

“I already am.”

I looked him in the eyes. Those green eyes that take my breath away each and every time I look into them. They really were a bit teary. I loved it when he was like this, it was obvious I truly mean a lot to him.

“We’ll see each other soon. Go now, or you’ll be late.”

“Just a little longer.” he said and hugged me even tighter. “I love you so much.”

He kissed me once more and walked out the door of his apartment. I waved and locked the door behind him. 

In the mean time I’ll be staying here, in his apartment. I’m actually going to Australia in a week as well, where I’ll be visiting him for a couple of days. I’ve never been there and I’ve always had a wish somewhere inside me to go to that far land. I can’t wait to see the landscape. Everyone says it’s beautiful. I’d like to see it through my eyes and make sure it really is, even though I have no doubts.

September is here already, actually, it’s almost the end of it, so I urgently need to find a new job. My job as their stylist kinda bit the dust. And London is just the place to search for a new job. I’m really thankful that Harry’s letting me stay in his apartment. If I went back home to my mom I definitely wouldn’t find a job, because the town is just too small. I must earn enough money by next year, so that I can enroll in a university that I’ve always wanted to go to.

I went to the study, turned on the computer and started searching. I got really into it when my phone rang. Who’s calling me? Harry? What could he possibly want, he just left. He must have forgotten something. Yes, that sounds just like him.

“Hello?”

“I love you!”

“Harry you told me that just half an hour ago.”

“I’d like you to know that I mean it.”

I laughed. “Oh.”

“Harry come on!” I heard Niall’s voice in the background.

“I’m coming.” he replied.

“Katie, have a nice time. I’ll talk to you when we get to Australia.”

“Have a safe trip, Harry. I love you.”

“I love you too.”

I couldn’t stop smiling. He’s so funny. I don’t know why he’s so worried. We’ll only be apart for a week and then I’m flying over to see him. He probably just got used to always be beside me, because we pretty much spend all of our time together nowadays.

I continued with my job hunt. Unfortunately I didn’t find anything that really suited me. Just as I was about to give up I noticed an add that said they’re looking for a sales assistant at Forever21.

I immediately called the number provided. They said I can come in tomorrow, because I’ll require some time to get used to everything. I didn’t hesitate to agree, so I can start my job tomorrow already. Great.

---

I woke up into a cloudy morning in London. Harry probably arrived in Australia by now. I hope they had a safe trip. And the time zones, I hate them so much, I’ll never know what time it is there. I immediately tweaked the settings on my phone so that it’ll show two clocks. London 6:52 – Adelaide 15:22 This can’t be good. What a difference.

I stayed in Harry’s bed for a little while. Everything smelt like him. I simply adore his scent. It felt like he was right there beside me, even though he was on the other side of the world. I slowly got out of bed, went into the bathroom, brushed my teeth and got ready for my morning run. I put on Harry’s green t-shirt that he wore in New York, the first morning after my arrival, when we went out for a run together. Oh, memories. 

Morning air always feels nice. It completely wakes you up and you feel revitalized.

As I returned I jumped in the shower, did my hair and put on some makeup. And soon I was ready for my first day at my new job.

Harry’s POV

We just arrived to Australia. I love it. I really like it here. 

A taxi was already waiting for us at the airport to take us to the hotel where we’ll be staying for the next couple of days. We don’t have a concert scheduled for tonight so we have the evening off. As a matter of fact the almost-24-hour flight didn’t wear me out at all. I still have a lot of energy.

“What do you have planned for tonight?” I asked Niall and Zayn, who were in the same taxi as me.

“First I’ll grab a bite to eat and then I’ll go to sleep.” Niall said. 

“Sleep? I don’t wanna go to sleep this early. It’s only 15:30.”

“You’d go out to eat first.” 

I laughed. “And then go to sleep at six?”

“Yeah, something like that.” Niall said.

When we arrived to the hotel we first went for dinner, or should I say, a late lunch. I was so hungry I could eat anything you’d set in front of me. And Niall, he ate like three or four portions. I can safely say that food was really great, but never the less, you can’t eat as much as he did. Well, unless you’re Niall. I was so full I wasn’t able to do anything but lie down on my bed for a while.

“Where do you wanna sleep?” Niall asked, because I was sharing a room with him this time.

“I don’t care.”

“Good, then I’ll crash here.” he said and put down his stuff on one of the beds.

I really should call Katie, I haven’t heard from here since we left London. So more than a day. I grabbed my phone and called her. I let it ring for a while but she didn’t pick up. She always immediately answers the phone. Where the hell does she have her phone? 

I tried again. No luck. I tried again and again every five minutes, but still no answer. I tried again in an hour and still nothing.