18. "Yes."

Harry’s POV

She came back. But things were still far from where I want them to be. We were both feeling awful about what happened. But we must forget about it as soon as possible.

We arrived to Melbourne late in the afternoon, where we got settled into our new hotel.

“Would you like to take a walk?” I asked.

“Sure.” she said and smiled.

The sun’s about to go down. I’d like to seize this moment and share it with Katie. I always loved taking walks on the beach at sunset. This is my favorite part of the day, especially if I get to share it with the person that means everything to you. PERFECT!

We were walking along the beach which was simply wonderful. The smell of the ocean in one of the best smells in the world, and just the thought that Katie is with me is indescribable. Things could not be more perfect.

Katie’s POV

He was holding my hand the entire time. His hand was so warm, and the feeling you get, when you’re close to someone who loves you this much, can’t be described with words. I just can’t describe how much I love him. I never imagined I would ever feel this way. Every time I think about him I get butterflies.

“It’s really nice here.” I broke the silence.

“Yes it is.”

But I’ll have to leave soon and go back to London, because I have a job waiting for me. Oh… I really didn’t want to mention this now, it would ruin the moment. I don’t even wanna think about it.

“Look, the sun’s about to go down.” I said.

He stopped, took both of my hands and looked me in the eyes. I was staring at his face. He was so perfect. He always is.

“I love you Katie.” he said.

He kneeled down on the ground, still holding my hands.

“Katie. I want you to know how much I love you and how much you mean to me. I’ve never felt something like this before. I’ve never met someone like you. Since the first day we met, I know it’s not so long ago, I thought you were something special. You mean a lot to me. My only wish is to make you as happy as you make me happy. I get more and more in love each day I spend with you, and I can’t imagine life without you. You’re always on my mind and in my heart. I never thought love could be this beautiful, until I met you. You Katie!”

Suddenly I saw a ring in front of me, which he just pulled out of his pocked. My eyes filled up with tears, which then ran down my cheek. Is he serious?”

“Would you marry me?”

I was staring at him. I started shaking. My body was flooded with a feeling that I could not describe. I almost passed out.

“Yes.” I could barely say.

He put the ring on my shaky hand. He stood up and wiped away my tears of joy, that were running down my cheeks.

“I love you.” he whispered.

“Harry, I love you too.”

He kissed me. I felt like I was in a fairytale. Did this really happen or will I wake up in my bed and realize this was all just a dream? No, it most definitely wasn’t a dream. I’m engaged to Harry. Oh, I love him so much. You can’t want a better person than him. Words can’t describe how much I love him.