32. "I love you and I always will."

Katie’s POV

It’s here. The best time of the year, at least for me. Christmas eve. The fireplace was lit, the Christmas tree was decorated and we were cuddling up on the couch with a cup of tea, watching a movie that actually just ended.

“Would you like to go out to town?” he asked me.

I nodded.

We got dressed all warm and cozy and went out for a walk around the town. He hugged me around my waist with one arm. It was wonderful. It was snowing a little and Christmas lights were shining form everywhere. I really love this time of year. It’s so romantic.

“This is my favorite Christmas eve.” I said.

He stopped, took both my hands and looked me in the eyes.

“I love you.”

He has never said it with that tone. Not even when he asked me to marry him. I think I mean more to him each day. Just like he means more and more to me.

“I love you too Harry.”

He just kissed me. I felt his soft lips against mine. I still get butterflies in my stomach every time he kisses me. Like it’s the first time. No, it’s even worse than the first time. It’s a good thing he was holding me or else I would fall on to the ground.

Each and every moment that happened since I first saw him on 1st July, flashed in front of my eyes. I remembered every little thing we went through together since then. These were certainly the most exciting months of my life. A lot of things happened to me, good and bad. I only have one question. Did all this really happen and is still happening now? All this? To me? All this time that I spent with him. With the person that I met, so to say, in the most inappropriate moment, when I wasn’t really sure what I feel about my first love, Liam. If I look back at it now, especially the first couple of months, I certainly wouldn’t want to do it again. But the fact that I realized that Harry is truly a trustworthy person, worth of all my love, weighs down all the bad things that happened then.

I can’t go past Liam, who will always be my best friend, and who always is there when I need help. If it weren’t for him, I wouldn’t be where I am now. In the city. On Christmas eve. Engaged. With Harry.  

“I love you and I always will.” I told him again.

He took my hand and placed it on his chest.

“Do you feel this?” he asked.

“Yes.”

“It beats only for you.”

THE END.

____________________________

Thank you to everyone who has read it. I appreciate it. xx

Follow me on Twitter @Vass_Happeninn

-X.