Chapter 2//I

(Bailey P.O.V)

"Get up Bailey!" I heard my brother yell while shaking me violently.I threw my arm out of the blanket to blindly hit him and ended up hitting him on the face."Ow!" He screeched."Get up you need to get ready for school."He said cringing in pain."No, school starts tomorrow idiot!"I spit back throwing the blanket back over me just for him to pull it back down."Tony!" I yelled.At this point i wasn't tired anymore so i stopped my rebelion against him."No Bailey,school starts today."He said getting off my bed.I groaned and stood up while Tony left the room.

I walked over to my closet to find something to make myself look somewhat decent.I decided to wear a black crop top some black ripped jeans a ramones jacket and my black vans that have been worn more then to many times*picture above if you care*.Once i was dressed i walked over to my black vanity and started to get ready.I didn't put on a lot of makeup just some winged eyeliner and concealer for the "designer bags" under my eyes.Once i was somewhat happy with my appearance i walked out of my room making sure to lock the door on the outside with this cool lock thing that my brother installed onto our doors so our parents couldn't snoop around in our rooms but the hard part was is when our parents would ask why our doors wouldn't budge.But we would always tell them the doors were old and so were they so they weren't strong enough.

I walked down the stairs to the smell of bacon and eggs filling my nose with pleasurable smells."Hey honey!Sleep alright?" My dad asked looking me up and down to approve my outfit."Yeah just fine."I lied through my teeth.Since sixth grade i have had insomnia and not the kind where you can't stay awake,the one where you can't even have a blink of sleep most of the time.I maybe got an hour of sleep last night,maybe less,who knows and that's why i have a hoard of concealer.People think maybe i have bad skin so i wear makeup but my skin is actually one thing i'm really confident about its just the bags under my eyes."Want some?" My mother asked while i walked in the kitchen and grabbed a plate."Why wouldn't I is the real question here mother." I said grabbing some bacon and scopping some eggs off the stove.I took my plate and sat down at the table with my dad and my older brother Tony who just graduated last year and is still trying to get into a somewhat decent college for my dad.My dad allways wanted to have whiz kids and i guess i got okay grades but Tony on the other hand didn't so he was struggling to get into college because he barely even gratuated high school.

"Excited for your first day of being a senior girlie?" My dad asked while my mom sat down next to me."Yeah." I said stuffing my mouth with eggs.

"Have you talked to Melody about classes?Do you have any with her?What about the rest of your friends?"My mom added bombarding me with questions.

"Oh yeah, uhm not yet." I said moving around my eggs with my fork.The silence broke when my 12 year old sister Jenna came running down the stairs singing loudly, probably Justin Beiber or something.I have no idea what 12 year old girls listen to.Her outfit was absolutely horrific.She was wearing hot pink high top converse green leggings and a bright blue jacket with a zebra tank top.Seriously why does she dress like this.

"Hi sweetie!Make your plate in the kitchen."My mother told her and she walked into the kitchen.Soon enough Jenna sat down with her plate and looked at me with a disgusted look on her face."What."I said glaring at her.

"You look inapropriate."She said to me.

"And you look five."I said standing up and picking up my plate.I grabbed my bag and walked out the door.Here we go last year of the jail we call high school.